Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I think everytime you give excuses ... even last challange also you guys did that...

If you cant simply do it... then why give timeline of 5th may when we raise ticket...

I suggest you to stop this 30 days challange till you are able to handle the things systematically...in a phased manner.

So that we dont need to ask everytime for the brokerage refund.

And what is so difficult to calculate in this 30 days challange PnL..

Even you dont have live calculayion of PnL

Like Zerodha does.
Hey, not giving excuses. Yes, I acknowledge that it has been taking some time to reconcile the P&Ls as the number of people who take the challenge has been on the rise. We'll start the calculations earlier. That should help. Also, the current back office has inherent limitations which we will overcome after the upgrade. In the event that there is a delay, please don't worry. IF you have won the challenge, you will receive the refund.

FYI, P&L is available EOD in the back office after trade process is completed. But yeah, there is scope for improvement.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In case of accounts in which there is no addition or withdrawal of funds during the month and no open positions at the end of the 30 days period ,the calculation is very simple....it should not take more than a month to calculate.

Smart_trade
Yes, we are going to start working on it a few days before to ensure it is done on time. Since there is a manual verification before payouts, it takes time. However, that's not an excuse and it will be optimized soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Any specific reason why it is not allowed by the exchanges?
Hi @Gauravv, it was disallowed because the information of Stop Losses which are stored on the exchange servers are accessible to institutions and prop desks which have the full order book. HFT algos specialize in manipulating the existing orders on the system to make money. Stop loss triggering is very much a nuisance if GTC orders are allowed in a shallow market.

One more thing..in fyers mobile in the market watch..how to set the order to have nifty on top. It is getting changed automatically sometimes
Hi @anildnr,
We have made the key indices and symbols accessible on the dashboard itself so that it is view-able by default. Currently, there is no functionality to put a chosen symbol on top as such on the mobile app.

Thanks for your feedback. We will consider this feature in the future.

Last edited:
@Tejas Khoday
Request to add # of days parameter to VWAP indicator in Fyers Web, default to be 1 day, but user should be able to see the VWAP of a security with this parameter over lets say 5 days or 10 days, etc, this would help a lot of help.

Best would be a tool (like a drawing tool), which I can place on any bar and shows the VWAP from that bar to current bar (intraday chart or daily chart). Not sure how much of control you have with Tradingview tool/panel, hence even a parameter/setting under the indicator would do the job.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Request to add # of days parameter to VWAP indicator in Fyers Web, default to be 1 day, but user should be able to see the VWAP of a security with this parameter over lets say 5 days or 10 days, etc, this would help a lot of help.

Best would be a tool (like a drawing tool), which I can place on any bar and shows the VWAP from that bar to current bar (intraday chart or daily chart). Not sure how much of control you have with Tradingview tool/panel, hence even a parameter/setting under the indicator would do the job.
Hi @ragsid, The built-in indicators have default parameters and widely accepted parameters. I suggest you change the timeframe of the chart to perhaps get the desired results? The settings feature for VWAP is the same as available on TradingView platform.

Hi @ragsid, The built-in indicators have default parameters and widely accepted parameters. I suggest you change the timeframe of the chart to perhaps get the desired results? The settings feature for VWAP is the same as available on TradingView platform.
@Tejas Khoday
I was not asking for daily VWAP (which is already there), as I said to be able to draw VWAP from a particular day/Min until current bar.

Watch this -
and then read my post where I talk about implementation in TV, as its tricky unlike TC2000 (which Brian uses), so I asked to have "draw VWAP from" as a parameter for the indicator.

Ideal would be to have a drawing tool (edit: you guys have added tools like buttons, like reset chart, popout chart, etc) If you could add a button draw VWAP and we can click on that to select VWAP from and click on the bar (just like in TC2000) to draw VWAP from a particular bar till current bar.

Hopefully video clears what I was asking.

Cheers!

Last edited:

bpr

Hi @Gauravv, it was disallowed because the information of Stop Losses which are stored on the exchange servers are accessible to institutions and prop desks which have the full order book. HFT algos specialize in manipulating the existing orders on the system to make money. Stop loss triggering is very much a nuisance if GTC orders are allowed in a shallow market.
so it is alright for intraday trader's stop losses which lies in exchnage and visible to HFT algos
it is just the overnight traders stop loss that the Exchange cares about ...