bashasm

Will you please share your thoughts on providing "Volume Profile Indicator" on fyers web platform?
Yes, please we need it badly.
Does Fyers one has Volume profile indicator already?

anildnr

Hi team..today when i placed sell order for put it is cancelled witu reason ..price out of range..wat is this error? The price of 29000pe trading at 101 and i placed at same price...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Request to add # of days parameter to VWAP indicator in Fyers Web, default to be 1 day, but user should be able to see the VWAP of a security with this parameter over lets say 5 days or 10 days, etc, this would help a lot of help.

Best would be a tool (like a drawing tool), which I can place on any bar and shows the VWAP from that bar to current bar (intraday chart or daily chart). Not sure how much of control you have with Tradingview tool/panel, hence even a parameter/setting under the indicator would do the job.
Well, your feedback is noted. I doubt this will be possible anytime soon though.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Will you please share your thoughts on providing "Volume Profile Indicator" on fyers web platform?
Hi @roughim,

Since it is a paid indicator on TradingView, there is some reluctance to make it available to users on other platforms such as FYERS Web. However, we have been following up on this and have explained that it is a much-required feature on the platform. Hopefully, it sees the light of day soon.