@Tejas Khoday
Hi, if my father has a Resident Indian account, then can I place trades in it from the USA? Or is there something that filters out & prevents USA IP's from placing orders on NSE?
Hi @Raj232, You can access our website anywhere from the globe irrespective of the country and internet connection as we don't restrict any IP address.
Happy Trading!

Last edited:
Tejas Khoday
One more thing which is missing in terms of user interface is the improvement in the sliders and other tools like in TV, I don't know why they have not provided all these

View attachment 34804
Hi @bashasm, Some features of TradingView have not been provided by them. However, we have been able to get some of them which many of our clients have requested over a period of time. In this regard, your feedback has been noted down.
Thanks!

Last edited:

sr114

Suddenly Fyers One refuses to load as its says - unable to load trading component.
Earlier it was running, now when i tried to open it , this message comes out.

Why this kolavari D?

Last edited:
Suddenly Fyers One refuses to load as its says - unable to load trading component.
Earlier it was running, now when i tried to open it , this message comes out.

Why this kolavari D?
Hi @sr114, DM your client ID, as of now we have not yet experienced such issue with any other member, will check and arrange a callback from our experienced team.
Thanks!

@FYERS_Team I'd like to point out some of the webpage related issue on the login page of FYERS Web. Its not that it affects the platform in any way but this need to be brought to your attention.

View attachment 34827
Hi @D.Hatkar, Thanks for the feedback, yeah it will not affects the platform in any way.
FYI, it will be visible only when your internet speed is very slow or either page not loaded completely hence, instead of icon string will be visible to you.
Happy Trading!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas Khoday
One more thing which is missing in terms of user interface is the improvement in the sliders and other tools like in TV, I don't know why they have not provided all these

View attachment 34804
We currently run on the latest version of TradingView. We will update it when it is made available. A lag in terms of the latest features is expected @bashasm.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
But then how come at that time price is already trading at 101.6 and also bid and ask prices are also there. How they were able to place orders??
There may have been a delay from the exchange in updating the DPR perhaps. Haven't gotten in touch with the exchange to verify this, however. It happened a few times on MCX when gold options were introduced. The price range was not updated even after the market price moved beyond the price range. We called up the exchange and reminded them to do it in that particular strike price. I can't say the same in this case as yet.