bashasm

Just got the account activated, when I open the Crude chart in Fyers one, it does not load, even the LTP does not update any thing I am doing wrong?

View attachment 34833
Also, I am not able to transfer money into commodity account, as I see only Capital in the segment dropdown
1557645310112.png

@Fyers Tech @FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

I want to change colours of candlestick WICKS to white on a dark background in FYERS WEB. So i do it...

NOW I WANT THIS TYPE TO BE A PRESET FOR ALL MY CHARTS... How do i do that ??

I DO NOT WISH TO GO AND CHANGE IT FOR EACH AND EVERY CHART THAT I OPEN...

In Tradingview when you go to settings at the bottom left they have a MAKE AS DEFAULT TEMPLATE SETTING. Fyers Web doesnt have it... So how do we go about this please ?? and at the same time change SCALE FONT SIZE SETTING TO A HIGHER NUMBER.

regards
Greg

I want to change colours of candlestick WICKS to white on a dark background in FYERS WEB. So i do it...

NOW I WANT THIS TYPE TO BE A PRESET FOR ALL MY CHARTS... How do i do that ??
I DO NOT WISH TO GO AND CHANGE IT FOR EACH AND EVERY CHART THAT I OPEN...

In Tradingview when you go to settings at the bottom left they have a MAKE AS DEFAULT TEMPLATE SETTING. Fyers Web doesnt have it... So how do we go about this please ?? and at the same time change SCALE FONT SIZE SETTING TO A HIGHER NUMBER.

regards
Greg
Hi @gregferns, We have checked into it and found that in white theme changes will be saved properly and it will be loaded by default but, in dark theme, you need to load saved layout manually to reflect the desired changes. You can load the saved layout (i.e. saved in dark theme) in the white theme to set it as a default.
We have noted down your feedback and to make it smoother we are in touch with tv. Hope you find it helpful.
Thanks!

raju.vzm

Hi team,

In Apr first week I send documents to fyers office to open trading and demat accounts.

Trading account opened without any issues, but till now no official communication from fyers on my demat account. Though I got DP number and getting regular mails from il&fs and cdsl regarding my demat account, it is not reflecting in my fyers profile.

When I called customer care 10 days back, came to know that due to some poa form issue process not completed and again documents need to send through courier. He told their team will call me back to discuss on resolution. But no one called me till now.

As a customer atleast I am expecting some official mail or call from the team when this kind of issue raises instead of customer followup on his account.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Really sad on your part Fyers...

2nd time now... My id is FG0297 - Gregory Fernandes

I placed a BUY oRDER in BO for SRF ... 100 qty... with SL 5 and take profit 7..
Just be cause the stock moved fast somehow your system executed the order and also executed both legs of the order... leaving me stranded with an open position WHICH I CANNOT SQUARE OFF....

I immediately called support (from Africa) and we spoke for nearly more than 10 minutes and they still couldnt help me out... Just because the BO created multiple orders...

ANd then i had to just hang up and watch the terminal.

Sad....

Already i've stopped comodities trading with Fyers... Now looks like equity also will need to be stopped.

Greg

Really sad on your part Fyers...

2nd time now... My id is FG0297 - Gregory Fernandes

I placed a BUY oRDER in BO for SRF ... 100 qty... with SL 5 and take profit 7..
Just be cause the stock moved fast somehow your system executed the order and also executed both legs of the order... leaving me stranded with an open position WHICH I CANNOT SQUARE OFF....

I immediately called support (from Africa) and we spoke for nearly more than 10 minutes and they still couldnt help me out... Just because the BO created multiple orders...

ANd then i had to just hang up and watch the terminal.

Sad....

Already i've stopped comodities trading with Fyers... Now looks like equity also will need to be stopped.

Greg
The next time, make sure that you make your first complaint in writing (email). Keep a paper trail.

Fyers, you have to do something about the sluggishness of the order execution.

The next time, make sure that you make your first complaint in writing (email). Keep a paper trail.

Fyers, you have to do something about the sluggishness of the order execution.
My calls are recorded... But it will not help... I am the loser in this case and will need to bear it.

its showing me 17 minutes since i posted here and they are still trying to close the order or convert it to intraday .

And the loss is now shoing in the range of Rs5k...

Very sad....

Finally they say they have placed a counter order in my system and now i can see 2 open positions 1 BUY and 1 sell.... and it has to remain like that throughout the day till EOD.

So it's like i have to see the pain till eod...
::: sad :::

Never faced these issues with others...

Hi team,

In Apr first week I send documents to fyers office to open trading and demat accounts.

Trading account opened without any issues, but till now no official communication from fyers on my demat account. Though I got DP number and getting regular mails from il&fs and cdsl regarding my demat account, it is not reflecting in my fyers profile.

When I called customer care 10 days back, came to know that due to some poa form issue process not completed and again documents need to send through courier. He told their team will call me back to discuss on resolution. But no one called me till now.

As a customer atleast I am expecting some official mail or call from the team when this kind of issue raises instead of customer followup on his account.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
[email protected] Kindly PM your registration details (Mobile Number/Email) with client ID. Will check in this regard and arrange a callback with the status of your Demat.
Thanks!