Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I wonder which party will now take credit for Cyclone Fani

:D
Two possibilities 1. Pragya thakur cursed biju and didi
2. Didi blaming modi for doing this to her and her people :D

However one thing is clear, both sides gone take credit for “deeds of rapid response teams, disaster relief teams” dirty politics will be played here too

PM Modi sent Rs 1000 Cr aid to help the affected states of Andhra,West Bengal and Odisha....now the opposition will say that this is Modi"s election gimmick and he has violated model code of conduct by helping affected people.

PM Modi sent Rs 1000 Cr aid to help the affected states of Andhra,West Bengal and Odisha....now the opposition will say that this is Modi"s election gimmick and he has violated model code of conduct by helping affected people.
The one bad thing I remember about CM Modi is when they sent 5cr. aid to Bihar (after Kosi river changed its course and caused widespread devastation). A while later, he mentioned 2-3 times in public that Gujarat had sent "big" help to Bihar. Nitish Kumar had then sent back the cheque for Rs. 5 crore.

Whatever the routine acts of governance, one doesn't boast about it. Much less for the charity.

TradeJoker

Yeah, it's politics..:D I remember modi's speech against GST, and he blamed UPA for rupee depreciation and increasing oil prices ,last election time

Yeah, it's politics..:D I remember modi's speech against GST, and he blamed UPA for rupee depreciation and increasing oil prices ,last election time
Yeah, in 2014 campaign there was some talk of taking the dollar back to Rs. 40-45 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.