General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s below belt I would say...
When RG without any evidence goes on saying Chowkidar Chor hai,Anil Ambani ko 30000 Cr rupees diya.....and that he is talking about a PM of our country...and that is not hitting below the belt.....Modi Ji has just mentioned a fact which is known to every Indian that this family is corrupt no 1 family....nothing below the belt in this....Modi Ji has shown the courage to speak the truth.This family is Gangotri of all high corruption,defence purchases kickbacks in India.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TradeJoker

When RG without any evidence goes on saying Chowkidar Chor hai,Anil Ambani ko 30000 Cr rupees diya.....and that he is talking about a PM of our country...and that is not hitting below the belt.....Modi Ji has just mentioned a fact which is known to every Indian that this family is corrupt no 1 family....nothing below the belt in this....Modi Ji has shown the courage to speak the truth.This family is Gangotri of all high corruption,defence purchases kickbacks in India.

Smart_trade
Haha, rafale is not curruption ? Then what is boforce ? even in vajpayee gov, there was curruption, NDA only completed 10 years, that's why they are "less" corrupted

Last edited:

Smart_trade
The FACT is that no court/tribunal/committee/body of law found Rajiv Gandhi's involvement in Bofors in any way. Just saying "everyone knows it" is akin to sanctifying mob-lynching.

I find it distasteful and shows the chinks in Modi's armour. I, for one, still feel that NDA will form the next government, but with such dialogues coming in, who is to stop different sides from bringing the other leaders' families into mention ? Where does it stop ?

For Modi, it was one thing in 2007 Gujarat elections to respond to "Maut ka saudagar" with the new coinage of words "Chaddarmod" and "Chenbhod", but on a national level, and at this point, it is under much greater scrutiny. Such dialogues aren't going to help BJP, and may even harm its prospects.

against_tides

The FACT is that no court/tribunal/committee/body of law found Rajiv Gandhi's involvement in Bofors in any way. Just saying "everyone knows it" is akin to sanctifying mob-lynching.

I find it distasteful and shows the chinks in Modi's armour. I, for one, still feel that NDA will form the next government, but with such dialogues coming in, who is to stop different sides from bringing the other leaders' families into mention ? Where does it stop ?

For Modi, it was one thing in 2007 Gujarat elections to respond to "Maut ka saudagar" with the new coinage of words "Chaddarmod" and "Chenbhod", but on a national level, and at this point, it is under much greater scrutiny. Such dialogues aren't going to help BJP, and may even harm its prospects.
Gone are the days of patting each others back..
advani worked as no2 for Sonia Gandhi..

Let it get more rude and continuously below the belt if it is..it's beneficial for country in long term.

PS:This below the belt should also start in judiciary..too much hiding is going in name of Sanctity of institution.They play it very cleverly as everyone is afraid of them and they are practically not answerable.. look at the pending cases count and number of of under-trials in jails(poor people only)

Status
Not open for further replies.