General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is brilliant. As a supporter of fact based political incorrectness in public life I fully endorse this statement. It was long time coming. It was started by Raul Vinci (his name in his marksheet which he HIMSELF admitted) by regularly targeting a person without ANY iota of evidence.

This is politics and Modi is not in a charity business. Why is Modi asking hisaab of dynasty's 50 year rule? Why did Modi attacked Rajiv? So on and so on. So funny to see Congress/dynasty ecosystem outraging on Twitter just b'cos a hard fact has been said about a dead person!!

So if nothing factual should be said about a dead guy then should the same treatments be accorded to ALL corrupt politicians, terrorists like Osama etc etc?

It did shocked people who hoard money in places one can't imagine....it did put a temporary brake on terror funding, counterfeit notes etc
Banks/RBI played a major role in failure of demonetization drive or at least reducing the effect it must have brought in....
Our infrastructure is not sufficient and efficient to process cases against crores of people who have never filed an income tax return....
Temporary brakes, agreed. Banks played hookey with the re-monetization money, agreed. But what real, on the ground benefits ?? I don't know.

About the income tax, again, I don't know if the government should micro-manage the individual income. I somewhat agree with scraping of income tax and all the taxation being through indirect taxes. Not really decided either way.

All I did was post one news item, without any comments from my side. That seems to have brought out a plethora of emotional responses :D :D

Great weekend fun.

Hats off to the great Indian election circus :D
When RG without any evidence goes on saying Chowkidar Chor hai,Anil Ambani ko 30000 Cr rupees diya.....and that he is talking about a PM of our country...and that is not hitting below the belt.....Modi Ji has just mentioned a fact which is known to every Indian that this family is corrupt no 1 family....nothing below the belt in this....Modi Ji has shown the courage to speak the truth.This family is Gangotri of all high corruption,defence purchases kickbacks in India.

Smart_trade
Truth will come out in open soon. Bofors and Augusta middleman is in CBI custody answering questions and speaking like parrot.. Congress is giving all legal aid to him to ensure that no secrets are revealed.....but everything will come out......you don’t find nonsense personal attacks by RaGa and his chamchas disgraceful....and that is biased judgement.....

ST
This is brilliant. As a supporter of fact based political incorrectness in public life I fully endorse this statement. It was long time coming. It was started by Raul Vinci (his name in his marksheet which he HIMSELF admitted) by regularly targeting a person without ANY iota of evidence.

This is politics and Modi is not in a charity business. Why is Modi asking hisaab of dynasty's 50 year rule? Why did Modi attacked Rajiv? So on and so on. So funny to see Congress/dynasty ecosystem outraging on Twitter just b'cos a hard fact has been said about a dead person!!

So if nothing factual should be said about a dead guy then should the same treatments be accorded to ALL corrupt politicians, terrorists like Osama etc etc?

What Quatrochi was doing in 10 Jab path, definitely not singing lullabies to RaGa and PrGa
Baba, he used to stay in PMO with Rajiv and Sonia. Tons of photos and documentary record of it. Quattrochi's family was old family friend of Sonia's father. While visiting London she used to stay in her pal's Quattrocchi's house. Bofors bribe money was traced to Quattrocchi's swiss accounts. A fertiliser business was taking the cut and swinging the deal. All involved were caught with their hands in the till. Obviously and sadly the big fish never get caught and punished in India.

But how can we discard the Swedish investigation? The middle man? The money trail which the CBI found and established beyond doubt. So many books on Bofors are there by neutral author to understand this case "wholistically".

NDA has had at least 10 years of government to probe bofors.

If there is any commission/ gratuities paid in defence deals - whether bofors or augusta or rafale - let it all come out and let the guilty be punished.

Not to respond to the accusations of personal bias against me :D, but that particular accusation about Rajiv Gandhi, I do find it below the belt, but can't decide below WHOSE belt :D:D

as for corruption, no political party is free of it, where there is A Raja and Kanimojhi, there is also a Bangaru Laxman.
Fact: NDA had only 5 years. Tried their best to extradite Quattrochi but could not. Then UPA came to power. They began the process of killing the case and damage it irreversibly. Quattrocchi was detained by Argentina police, I guess in 07-08, but UPA did nothing to extradite him. In 2009, just before or perhaps during the LS election, CBI filled permanent closure report in Bofors. Quattrochi, died a few years later....

But there is more bad news for my Congress minded friends. This is Modi, ruthless guy, not liberal type Vajpayee and Advani who were..... And he has Christian Michel mama in ED custody. Wait for the music and bad news in case he returns to power again.

Modi did not attack Congress by investigation in first term b'cos then the biased pet media would have said he is taking revenge and all that. Also he wants opposition support in Rajya Sabha for passing the bills.

But in this election Raul has crossed all lines of decency. And I don't think Modi will be in any mood to forgive if he returns to power.

Going by Bofors, when every tribunal inquiry found Rajiv “clean” and he is still corrupt... who can say that Modi didn’t order killing of innocent in Gujrat?? Amit shah was “tadipar” by court orders...
Simple the investigation by SC monitored SIT had said so. He has had full faith in constitutional bodies hence he allowed all investigations to be "completed" (unlike bofors where it was tampered with and killed abruptly by filling a closure report during UPA) and got a clean chit. Take that, bro.

BTW, did any investigation in Sikh genocide happened in which Rajiv said "earth shakes when a big tree fells"?

Hmmmm.....

One of the most important question that no journo and political pandit has asked in this on going election campaign - where is Sonia Gandhi?

Why this deliberate low key presence of Sonia Gandhi? Surely she is not ill, as we saw her during Raibareli nomination.

Why has Sonia Gandhi abstained from campaigning for Congress? Why does she not issue even statements to help her children who seem to be faltering on daily basis?

cloudTrader

Can you please elaborate it more..
yes, I keep hearing that a lot of black money was converted to white during demonetization. How so ? I can't really figure it out. If a rich guy gives 1 lakh to a poor guy in old notes to deposit in his bank, how does he recover it ? Ok, a lot of people paid their employees 1 year's salary in advance. But I don't think any conversion happened on a mega scale.

But there are quite a few inconsistencies that I find puzzling.

- During demonetization days, the builders in Surat weren't worried at all. They welcomed payments in old money. A broker friend of mine to me this. It was, according to him, a very good time to buy property as well as dispose off any unwanted currency.

- the math of the returned money doesn't add up for me. 99.3% returned to RBI, a lot of it was destroyed by people, about 0.4% was fake currency (as per RBI stats at the time), some is still left over with the individuals (I have one currency note of old 500 rs), some old money was caught more than 2 years afterwards.

It all adds ups to more than 100%. So, what really did the country benefit ? Or, did any corrupt people lose any money ?? I am not sure.

I just accept it as an event that the government said was good for the country, but I don't understand it.
This game was played very shrewdly. Jan Dhan accounts were misused in huge numbers to play the game of conversion of black money into white. There are no records of transactions (going into tens of thousands) for almost inoperative Jan Dhan accounts where the money was deposited and then taken out within span of few minutes.

Middlemen having a say in the poor community who gave few bucks to people to let them use their Bank accounts for the conversion game have become quite rich taking just 1% from the people getting the money converted (of the amount converted).

Aadhaar Card use came in late after the major innings were played very smartly.

Cash Vans used to come to the banks loaded with money and emptied within few hours , people in queue were getting Baba Ji Ka Thullu outside and the conversion was being done through the back doors.

Middlemen who used to commute on Phateecher (worn out) scooters before demonitisation were suddenly seen in their own Tata Safari after a couple of months of the event (personal experience). They washed their hands in the flowing river of money (black before the announcement turned white after announcement of demonetization).

Status
Not open for further replies.