General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudTrader

Haha, rafale is not curruption ? Then what is boforce ? even in vajpayee gov, there was curruption, NDA only completed 10 years, that's why they are "less" corrupted
TJ bro,

Behind Demonetisation is the biggest SCAM. People are not even aware of the Volumes. This was Humongous !!

Black Money was made White at such huge volume that there are now rivers of White Money flowing.

Common Man was steered to stand in Queues and High Profile people enjoyed the conversion.

RadhuK

Exit poles etc are not allowed to publish before the last phase is over.
But surely, agencies doing the poles have data for 4 phases of exit poles.
They must have analysed it. The result of these may be known unofficialy to concerned party(s)
for cash or kind or whatever.

Can anyone predict for change in strategies of contesting parties, what possible result is awaits us.
Stock market big guys must also be in know of this exit poll results.
Any changes in behaviour of Nifty or specific stocks. indicate the likely party to win the election

Can anybody hazard a guess ????

against_tides

TJ bro,

Behind Demonetisation is the biggest SCAM. People are not even aware of the Volumes. This was Humongous !!

Black Money was made White at such huge volume that there are now rivers of White Money flowing.

Common Man was steered to stand in Queues and High Profile people enjoyed the conversion.
Can you please elaborate it more..

The FACT is that no court/tribunal/committee/body of law found Rajiv Gandhi's involvement in Bofors in any way. Just saying "everyone knows it" is akin to sanctifying mob-lynching.

I find it distasteful and shows the chinks in Modi's armour. I, for one, still feel that NDA will form the next government, but with such dialogues coming in, who is to stop different sides from bringing the other leaders' families into mention ? Where does it stop ?

For Modi, it was one thing in 2007 Gujarat elections to respond to "Maut ka saudagar" with the new coinage of words "Chaddarmod" and "Chenbhod", but on a national level, and at this point, it is under much greater scrutiny. Such dialogues aren't going to help BJP, and may even harm its prospects.
Truth will come out in open soon. Bofors and Augusta middleman is in CBI custody answering questions and speaking like parrot.. Congress is giving all legal aid to him to ensure that no secrets are revealed.....but everything will come out......you don’t find nonsense personal attacks by RaGa and his chamchas disgraceful....and that is biased judgement.....

ST

Truth will come out in open soon. Bofors and Augusta middleman is in CBI custody answering questions and speaking like parrot.. Congress is giving all legal aid to him to ensure that no secrets are revealed.....but everything will come out......you don’t find nonsense personal attacks by RaGa and his chamchas disgraceful....and that is biased judgement.....

ST
NDA has had at least 10 years of government to probe bofors.

If there is any commission/ gratuities paid in defence deals - whether bofors or augusta or rafale - let it all come out and let the guilty be punished.

Not to respond to the accusations of personal bias against me :D, but that particular accusation about Rajiv Gandhi, I do find it below the belt, but can't decide below WHOSE belt :D :D

as for corruption, no political party is free of it, where there is A Raja and Kanimojhi, there is also a Bangaru Laxman.

TJ bro,

Can you please elaborate it more..

yes, I keep hearing that a lot of black money was converted to white during demonetization. How so ? I can't really figure it out. If a rich guy gives 1 lakh to a poor guy in old notes to deposit in his bank, how does he recover it ? Ok, a lot of people paid their employees 1 year's salary in advance. But I don't think any conversion happened on a mega scale.

But there are quite a few inconsistencies that I find puzzling.

- During demonetization days, the builders in Surat weren't worried at all. They welcomed payments in old money. A broker friend of mine to me this. It was, according to him, a very good time to buy property as well as dispose off any unwanted currency.

- the math of the returned money doesn't add up for me. 99.3% returned to RBI, a lot of it was destroyed by people, about 0.4% was fake currency (as per RBI stats at the time), some is still left over with the individuals (I have one currency note of old 500 rs), some old money was caught more than 2 years afterwards.

It all adds ups to more than 100%. So, what really did the country benefit ? Or, did any corrupt people lose any money ?? I am not sure.

I just accept it as an event that the government said was good for the country, but I don't understand it.

iwillwin

yes, I keep hearing that a lot of black money was converted to white during demonetization. How so ? I can't really figure it out. If a rich guy gives 1 lakh to a poor guy in old notes to deposit in his bank, how does he recover it ? Ok, a lot of people paid their employees 1 year's salary in advance. But I don't think any conversion happened on a mega scale.

But there are quite a few inconsistencies that I find puzzling.

- During demonetization days, the builders in Surat weren't worried at all. They welcomed payments in old money. A broker friend of mine to me this. It was, according to him, a very good time to buy property as well as dispose off any unwanted currency.

- the math of the returned money doesn't add up for me. 99.3% returned to RBI, a lot of it was destroyed by people, about 0.4% was fake currency (as per RBI stats at the time), some is still left over with the individuals (I have one currency note of old 500 rs), some old money was caught more than 2 years afterwards.

It all adds ups to more than 100%. So, what really did the country benefit ? Or, did any corrupt people lose any money ?? I am not sure.

I just accept it as an event that the government said was good for the country, but I don't understand it.
It did shocked people who hoard money in places one can't imagine....it did put a temporary brake on terror funding, counterfeit notes etc
Banks/RBI played a major role in failure of demonetization drive or at least reducing the effect it must have brought in....
Our infrastructure is not sufficient and efficient to process cases against crores of people who have never filed an income tax return....

Status
Not open for further replies.