General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
If Savarkar apologies British several times and seat out from Independence fight then yes. Unlike young Bhagat Singh who refuse to apologise for his act of bombing parliament.

However question here is about “pradhanmantri pad ki garima” which was lost already when Modi lied/faked numbers several times in and out of parliament. Recently he told lies in election rallies about none of congressi going to meet Bhagat Singh when that’s not the fact.

If Savarkar apologies British several times and seat out from Independence fight then yes. Unlike young Bhagat Singh who refuse to apologise for his act of bombing parliament.

However question here is about “pradhanmantri pad ki garima” which was lost already when Modi lied/faked numbers several times in and out of parliament. Recently he told lies in election rallies about none of congressi going to meet Bhagat Singh when that’s not the fact.
***Slow Clap***

Calling a sitting PM chor recklessly each and everywhere does not hurt PM pad ki garima? Never seen you so agitated and concerned when Raul was demeaning PM post by doing so. Now why so worked up?

Gosh. What brazen hypocrisy.

And you better don't drag the Savarkar here. Your history is more poorer than your facts. You have no idea, no idea about apology background before and after and many other things.... Never believe half-truth history of Marxist writers.

Modi shouldn’t say anything against RajivGandhi because he is dead, even when he sat over two massacres 1984 and Bhopal.
But Savarkar was school friend of RaGa so when he says Savarkar was a coward, it’s schoolboy’s banter.
No one knows more and can say more about this tragedy than me. As a soorma bhopali (I was not born then tho) I yearly read about this tragedy in the vernacular press. My father and his big family was there when it happened. My chacha used to work in the ill-fated factory!! Believe it or not on the day of gas leak he has was on leave - pure luck. Arjun Singh was CM. More than 20k died. Dead bodies in every nook and corner of Bhopal but Cong CM was busy in making sure the safe exit of Dow Chemical owner Anderson from Bhopal. US government had threatened Rajiv on his safe exits. They let him go... Indian lives... what value??

I somehow resisted writing **strong words** lest they delete the post. Got very pumped up while writing this post.

Bhai market chalu hogaya...this election is not going to help any of us...concentrate on the markets....we have to make money in the markets...we wont get Rs 72000 per annum grant in our bank accounts...we have to earn it from the markets.

Smart_trade

RadhuK

This is brilliant. As a supporter of fact based political incorrectness in public life I fully endorse this statement. It was long time coming. It was started by Raul Vinci (his name in his marksheet which he HIMSELF admitted) by regularly targeting a person without ANY iota of evidence.

This is politics and Modi is not in a charity business. Why is Modi asking hisaab of dynasty's 50 year rule? Why did Modi attacked Rajiv? So on and so on. So funny to see Congress/dynasty ecosystem outraging on Twitter just b'cos a hard fact has been said about a dead person!!

So if nothing factual should be said about a dead guy then should the same treatments be accorded to ALL corrupt politicians, terrorists like Osama etc etc?
Bas , ab opposition ki maa aur behno ko hee yaad karna baaki reh gaya hai.
ABhi 2 phases baki hai.
Without , bias & prejudice to any one, one can hear what Shekhar Gupta has to say of RG

Status
Not open for further replies.