General Trading Chat

sudoku1

I dont know why you guys dragging me in this matter..... psycho Trader up/down kar kar k Pagla gaya hai.....:lol::D
cool serious bhai..u r now serious trader..nt like d earlier avatars.members hav no right 2 drag u here n der..dats wat i wntd 2 convey in strong words. Say sorry n show dem dat u r damm serious dis time

Dude, none of what you do concerns me personally.

But you spend so much time chit chatting here that it doesn't feel like you are serious, I know it's a hard job, being a trader, but if you feel like talking all the time on the forum, instead of sharpening your craft, you are in a wrong profession. If you think you are getting knowledge in forum ofcourse you are, but you don't seem to be doing your hard work. Nobody can make you improve on what you learn here.

Again sorry if I am out of line here, but being a trader it was disheartening to see what's happening

Your problems lie in your psychology, get that corrected, your need to come here for chat 100 posts a day is sign of that problem
Bhai, you are advising the wrong person, TR is a matured trader, matured enough to understand the nuances of trading.
But you wont to able to give this piece of advise to the person who need it the most, (and dont do that by mistake even, voh kahte hain na ki galti sey bhi aisa mat karna) because, .......sorry cant post the reason. It will be wise not to write the reason :D :lol: :lol:

can u explain a bit how minus 40 SGX transforms 2 plus 37 fr NF
I hope you accept that SGX NIFTY and NIFTY Fut remains at equal value, 1-2 points here or there, so we can take 8214 as NIFTY fut value and fut closed at 8177 on 29.4.
So whats the difference, 37 points :D

BTW
SGX NIFTY is at 8,224.00 +14.00, which is like to move to 8250 or may be more by close :D

tone down a little bit mate, stop parenting , one post is enough. dont continue it. he does understand what you are trying to say.
You don't know anything about life dude.

Chanakya said " if you have friends who don't criticize you they are not your friends, so always have critical friends, not the one who keep praising you"

I am in fact his friend when I told him what I saw

So you need to chill

I hope you accept that SGX NIFTY and NIFTY Fut remains at equal value, 1-2 points here or there, so we can take 8214 as NIFTY fut value and fut closed at 8177 on 29.4.
So whats the difference, 37 points :D

BTW
SGX NIFTY is at 8,224.00 +14.00, which is like to move to 8250 or may be more by close :D
SGX Nifty (May 1) 8,256.50 + 46.50