General Trading Chat

XRAY27

Actually from the 60 days winners list they have to knock off "marginal winners" or guys who stopped trading once account came Rs 100-500 in profits to get into the winners list and get the brokerage back. Traders making over 10 % are the real winners...and over 5 % per month or 15 % in 3 months could be considered profitable traders.

Smart_trade
Dada !!!

These 60 days winners are best traders managing both.. trades as well as pathetic terminal(ZT)of zerodha !!! :D:D ;)

lemondew

Is it necessary to give user id and pw details of our incometax return website to ca's for them to file. Last year my ca filed it online itself.

Generally is that how they do? This time I am doing an audit.....

buddy this time m very focused , dont take me lightly, I will snatch money from operators for sure now :mad::D
Dude, none of what you do concerns me personally.

But you spend so much time chit chatting here that it doesn't feel like you are serious, I know it's a hard job, being a trader, but if you feel like talking all the time on the forum, instead of sharpening your craft, you are in a wrong profession. If you think you are getting knowledge in forum ofcourse you are, but you don't seem to be doing your hard work. Nobody can make you improve on what you learn here.

Again sorry if I am out of line here, but being a trader it was disheartening to see what's happening

Your problems lie in your psychology, get that corrected, your need to come here for chat 100 posts a day is sign of that problem

Last edited:

sudoku1

Right, but you are showing only half truth,
and perhaps you are not looking at the reality

now SGX is 8,214.00 -42.50 -0.52
OK, for SGX it is -42.5 points, but as per my calculation it is + 37 points for CNX NIFTY fut (if opened today) :D
can u explain a bit how minus 40 SGX transforms 2 plus 37 fr NF