General Trading Chat

sudoku1

What i said, is based on charts (for Monday) (and nothing to do with SGX dive, if happens 2moro) but there is always other side of the coin and then you will see next week similar to this and previous week (but I dont think this will happen)
At dis moment SGX is down 40

sudoku1

Have been watching you for 1-2 years now ,when will you get serious to make money in the market. Seriously?

It's right there everyday but you are missing it most of the time. .............looks like you are not a trader.

Not a serious one at least.

Sorry to say blatantly. May be it will hurt. But that's what intention is , to hurt so that you get serious
on dat note..v hav a very SERIOUS TRADER here wid post 10372

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Have been watching you for 1-2 years now ,when will you get serious to make money in the market. Seriously?

It's right there everyday but you are missing it most of the time. .............looks like you are not a trader.

Sorry to say blatantly. May be it will hurt. But that's what intention is , to hurt so that you get serious
buddy this time m very focused , dont take me lightly, I will snatch money from operators for sure now :mad::D

on dat note..v hav a very SERIOUS TRADER here wid post 10372
:clap::clap::rofl::rofl:
but uska sasur tharrebaz hai
I dont know why you guys dragging me in this matter..... psycho Trader up/down kar kar k Pagla gaya hai.....:lol::D