General Trading Chat

Thats what i want to know, why NSE would charge a penalty on my account, when I have paid necessary span and exposure margin and a good balance at EOD, then no question of any sort of anomaly involves. The trade was done in the middle of month, so no question of expiry volatility
If all fact are as stated it seems that Zero Guys must have had some accounting error, reporting wrongly the position size of this trader, the NSE penalty reflect this reported shortfall of margin of the trader (where maybe no real margin shortfall was there).

Given that all these process would be automated no people would be involved . . .

But once reported by the client, a honest broker would definitely sort things out . . .

All the above assuming that actually only 100 NF long with 40K margin is a fact . . .
and the options position were all long and paid for with nothing short :D

Thanks

If all fact are as stated it seems that Zero Guys must have had some accounting error, reporting wrongly the position size of this trader, the NSE penalty reflect this reported shortfall of margin of the trader (where maybe no real margin shortfall was there).

Given that all these process would be automated no people would be involved . . .

But once reported by the client, a honest broker would definitely sort things out . . .

All the above assuming that actually only 100 NF long with 40K margin is a fact . . .
and the options position were all long and paid for with nothing short :D

Thanks
Thanks bro
Only you understood what I want to say. BTW the 40+ K you mentioned, was my trading account balance at EOD, after paying necessary margins for 100 MNF. And NSE has nothing to say whether I have 10 K options positions or 1000K position, when all long and fully paid.
I too assumed this was some mistake but when I complained about this to Zerodha and asked for a clarification, unhone mujhe this reason and that reason, karke path padha diya. :annoyed: