General Trading Chat

manishchan

Perhaps you are still not believing what I wrote OR may be I havnt presented my case properly. Why NSE will choose specifically me, a very small trader having only 100 MNF, as overnight future position.
Anyway it will be better, if we do not discuss this topic now, during trading time. Lets defer for the evening discussion.
Biradar.. nobody believes words of mouth. If you really want to say that some wrong practice was done in your a/c, you have to present the proof ! If you don't want to present proof or don't have it it is still fine because from all the conversation looks like nobody else ever had this issue with Zerodha.

So either present a proof and we all will fight for you with Zerodha.. but if you dont' want to.. or don't hv it.. then better chuck the case and forget it ever happened. :)

Last edited:

sudoku1

Fight in TJ confirmed banned................but fight in las Vegas confirmed Moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ........:lol::D
I hope u hav no problems wid d authorities of LAS BHEGAS while returning back 2 India...or dey hav held u back fr interogations ?:D