General Trading Chat

I just did some monthly vol calculations for Titan Company (Oh...how I miss the Bbg HVT :( ). The red circled areas are for the vol spike on the result day. Clearly, vol does get spiked.
Clear and in no way any need to discuss fact on what you show with your little screen shot:

Past does not guarantee what happen in the future. And such of what you show is of no value in any way, as this gives a complete wrong impression of the long term facts.

So kindly avoid in the future such nonsense screen shoots and concentrate on the good sides you posted. Other wise you really start to fall in the category: Tips giver for what ever reason.

So far it was interesting to chat a bit with you, but if you now start to comment on this level you show with your screen shot, this would blow off any thing I have on good in my mind so far about you.

Take care / Dan :)

sudoku1

So you need more strategy :D.....which is cause of death......

All members never give single penny to anybody......whether he is Tips star or Beggar..... (give foods to beggar instead of money ).........if members are alert then no one cheat us.........@ST and others don't doubt everyone is Tips star.....:annoyed:
aha..MANKIND reveled

arsh22g

Clear and in no way any need to discuss fact on what you show with your little screen shot:

Past does not guarantee what happen in the future. And such of what you show is of no value in any way, as this gives a complete wrong impression of the long term facts.

So kindly avoid in the future such nonsense screen shoots and concentrate on the good sides you posted. Other wise you really start to fall in the category: Tips giver for what ever reason.

So far it was interesting to chat a bit with you, but if you now start to comment on this level you show with your screen shot, this would blow off any thing I have on good in my mind so far about you.

Take care / Dan :)
Totally agree that past doesn't guarantee, but herd's behavioral aspects can't be discounted.

Anyway, I didn't have any sacrilegious intentions while posting.

PS : Just out of curiosity,
"....this would blow off any thing I have on good in my mind so far about you..." :confused:
why should "your" opinion matter?

Last edited:
So you need more strategy :D.....which is cause of death......

All members never give single penny to anybody......whether he is Tips star or Beggar..... (give foods to beggar instead of money ).........if members are alert then no one cheat us.........@ST and others don't doubt everyone is Tips star.....:annoyed:
I am responding only because you mentioned my name. What I have said about banned members and tipsters is a fact and I stand by it. But you will do well to read my posts again, I have never called any member tipster as I dont make allegations without evidence.I also dont doubt that everyone is a tipster.

Smart_trade

I am responding only because you mentioned my name. What I have said about banned members and tipsters is a fact and I stand by it. But you will do well to read my posts again, I have never called any member tipster as I dont make allegations without evidence. I also dont doubt that everyone is a tipster.

Smart_trade
Thanks for your words
As no body can make an allegation against me, for asking for money or any other favour

XRAY27

My only question , where is your stop loss?:confused:

Amit Bro !!!

just leave him !!! carry on your work !!! if he really wants to tell any thing then posts are not of that language !!!
:thumb: