General Trading Chat

XRAY27

It was a genuine post quote dude just to give you perspective , check above you got a contract note too
Bro !!! i talk in the forum about the system which is shared ...any ways there are ways and means for me to trade and earn from FTT
Don't share your system(offcourse i don't need any setup/system).. in the open forum...just trade and earn..and never advice any person unless that person asked for help...each post on this matter is useless for me and also you..:)

lemondew

Assuming you ve a strategy and your not a tipster.

Is your strategy based on seeing previous days movement, pre opening or past cycle analysis. Assuming you are trading intraday everyday.

yesterdays contract, its sdited to protect my privacy and other details , even qty

eat this dude :clapping:

Dobara mat poochna :D

manishchan

in TJ,

1. We keep pseudo ID and don't reveal our name
2. We don't post our picture like FB, or wassapp, twitter
3. We don't reveal where we are from. (mostly)
4. We don't reveal how much quantity we trade.. how much profit we make.

Then.. what is the use of ....

1. Showing off that I made XXXX amt of money today or from this trade.. even if nobody is asking. :D
2. Trying to prove that I have more experience in the market than you do. (though hv no intention to teach/help others learn like how SAINT, ST Da, Lincon, Anvy nd many others did in the past.. and a few continue to do even today)
3. Your method didn't give entry/exit so it is crap. My system is awesome.
4. I knew this level was coming before it came. How fool of you guys that you didn't know.

Offlate, the forum is filled with these kinda of nuisance. Who is gaining what out of these things..?? Who is losing what out of these things ?? Food for thought !!! :)

Last edited:

arsh22g

I guess nobody was interested in my earlier query :p , so here I present my case more comprehensively.

A look at Hero Moto Co's stock price movement post quarterly results announcements in last 7 quarters :

Clearly, a minimum of 3% happens post results. At the current market price of 2357, this movements translates into 70 points.

A look at the ATM option prices :

One can expect a movement of about 40-50 points atleast if underlying moves by 70. Going long on a 2350 straddle and putting SLs of around 15-20 points below for both the options should ensure a gain of about 20-35 points.

What say? Any critique is welcome :)