General Trading Chat

I am sure that your strategy will be so "noble" that you will not share it with less noble people here. So posts like this does not serve any useful purpose.It raises few doubts in mind though about the purpose of such posts.

Smart_trade
Why should I share my system here?

It's a system developed by me for me after 10 years of hard work

I didn't not say I am noble, I said the strategy is noble.

So I don't think people, even if they are not profitable after lots of efforts 'less noble' at all, all human beings are noble

You are a moderator here as I understand, how can you twists the words to demean me for no reason is beyond my understanding

My post was to tell, it's possible. But you took it at another level. Not cool

Why should I share my system here?

It's a system developed by me for me after 10 years of hard work

I didn't not say I am noble, I said the strategy is noble.

So I don't think people, even if they are not profitable after lots of efforts 'less noble' at all, all human beings are noble

You are a moderator here as I understand, how can you twists the words to demean me for no reason is beyond my understanding

My post was to tell, it's possible. But you took it at another level. Not cool
This forum is for sharing ideas . To share the method or not is entirely your choice but in future just saying that I made so many points will be deleted .

Smart_trade

This forum is for sharing ideas . To share the method or not is entirely your choice but in future just saying that I made so many points will be deleted .

Smart_trade

That's cool , I can and will share ideas ,but not particularly my trading system

But is it not a thing to share that when so many people here think was a non trading day was actually a very much trading day ????in fact there is hardly any day non trading day unless you are sick or not in mood .

I posted my trading result to ignite some passion in day traders to find better skills rather than just think it was non trading day .

Obviously if am not welcomed to tell something useful I will refrain from it

That's cool , I can and will share ideas ,but not particularly my trading system

But is it not a thing to share that when so many people here think was a non trading day was actually a very much trading day ????in fact there is hardly any day non trading day unless you are sick or not in mood .

I posted my trading result to ignite some passion in day traders to find better skills rather than just think it was non trading day .

Obviously if am not welcomed to tell something useful I will refrain from it
If you really wanted to help people to do better in their trading you could have added some chart/comments on how one could have traded todays market...that is most welcome...

But just saying that everyday is a trading day and I made so many points today does not help anyone.

Smart_trade

To all the members,

Our forum is for sharing of trading ideas,helping traders and not for bragging and showing how superior one is. We all know that TJ is a fertile ground for tipsters, call providers and there were many attempts of solicitations under disguise. These IDs were banned but this being a fertile ground, these members will always be coming back under new IDs for reasons best known to them and frequent the popular active threads of our forum.. But we should not allow this platform for any such solicitations.

Members can discuss views, trading ideas but posts like I bought here and made so many points on my secret system serves no useful purpose( unless whys and hows are also discussed) for the forum or its members and such posts will be deleted in future.

Smart_trade

Last edited: