General Trading Chat

The GAP (8151-8167) was filled today ....

NIFTY tested this gap support twice today. If this gap support is tested again (thrice) it may have higher probability of support being broken. ....... Not good for longs....
So ....

NIFTY tested this gap support again today and it completely gave in ....

Law of Gravity to continue now ....

VJAY

VJAY bro or anyone from Kerala, any idea how I can reach this place from chennai, what is a comfortable path, please guide.

Poruvazhy Peruviruthy Malanada Temple in Kerala's Kollam district.
Yes as TP said google is best friend for any info :)
By train you can reach kollam/kayankulam or karunagappally(nearest one but not all trains stops here)) station for there you can catch KSRTC bus or hire a taxi from the station
from kollam-32 km,karunagappally-19 km,kayamkulam-27 km
Though am not visited there.Our some TJ members from kollam...Munde_77(Options king :) ),TFL

Dear friends, I am posting the nifty eod chart.

Request you all to post your comments on the same.

I see we are only a few points around the support, what is your take ?
still 100 odd points to support ......

But with the ferocity of momentum ...... the probability of support holding is now less.

amitrandive

Retail investors is still not backing off. People are ready to buy this downfall. I think this fall has still some more legs to go...
Because retail investor never looks at the charts.
He makes decisions based on the input by media and brokerage reports/websites ,etc, where all analysts are screaming to buy stocks at cheap valuations.

It is a totally different world and mentality of Traders and Investors.

Tlahuicole

Yes as TP said google is best friend for any info :)
By train you can reach kollam/kayankulam or karunagappally(nearest one but not all trains stops here)) station for there you can catch KSRTC bus or hire a taxi from the station
from kollam-32 km,karunagappally-19 km,kayamkulam-27 km
Though am not visited there.Our some TJ members from kollam...Munde_77(Options king :) ),TFL
Thanks VJAY, TJ, TP bro :)

Since, many have not gone to this place, wanted to check out with you all.