General Trading Chat

To Mod,

When you refer to not posting trades, do you mean not posting trades in this thread only or on TJ in general?
All rules are for the entire forum. Not only for this particular thread.

Smart_trade

We will differentiate between someone posting a trade for explaining a trading idea to members and the trade is an example of that. But someone posting trades with no explanation, not even answering questions then the question is why is he posting the trades ? He does not want to share/help others.This forum is not for people showing how great they are and there are forums which conduct trading competitions, trading championship,and even tips service by the traders....these experts can go and show their brilliance there.

We already have rules in place and if the need be, we will make new rules but trades posting giving reasons to doubt indirect solicitations will not be allowed .Forum admin is very firm and determined in that.

Smart_trade

kiran_thiru

I have a trading tip...

I think that nifty is going to fill the 2009 election result gap.

:D :D
TIme Pass bhai.

your name has already as TIP.
:D:D:D:D:D

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
All Members,
Introduction of Futures & Options Contracts on 7 Additional scripts from May 29th

1 DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION
LIMITED
DHFL
2 KAVERI SEED COMPANY LIMITED KSCL
3 AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED AJANTPHARM
4 BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED BRITANNIA
5 THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LIMITED SOUTHBANK
6 OIL INDIA LIMITED OIL
7 BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED BEL

The market lot, scheme of strikes and quantity freeze limit of the above mentioned securities shall be informed to members on May 28, 2015 through a separate circular.