General Trading Chat

XRAY27

Looks like BNF is at a crucial level.

What kind of pattern is that ? A wedge or pennant or what ?
If you draw inside trend line then it is Descending triangle

RAAMAKANT

Just few Random Thoughts:-

Almost 90% of all Fundamental Analysts, Technical Analysts, Professional traders
and Retail traders turned bearish and talking about 7800, 7400.
I always heard that "Market always reacts against the majority"

I have learned very basic thing in my trading life that Never take anything for granted in stock market.
Things can turn here within few seconds. So stay Alert and always protect your self with stop-loss.
If you are trading without stop-loss, your position must be so lighter so that you can handle the Worst of Worst.

And lastly,
We need to take risk, money doesn't comes by just seeing and waiting for something 100% sure. There is nothing like 100% sure.

amitrandive

XRAY27

Just few Random Thoughts:-

Almost 90% of all Fundamental Analysts, Technical Analysts, Professional traders
and Retail traders turned bearish and talking about 7800, 7400.
I always heard that "Market always reacts against the majority"

I have learned very basic thing in my trading life that Never take anything for granted in stock market.
Things can turn here within few seconds. So stay Alert and always protect your self with stop-loss.
If you are trading without stop-loss, your position must be so lighter so that you can handle the Worst of Worst.

And lastly, We need to take risk, money doesn't comes by just seeing and waiting for something 100% sure.
There is nothing like 100% sure. Just Random Thoughts.....
Good thought provoking words Raamakant ji !!!

Trader who trades with technical/s generally flexible ..i don't know about people who mix funda with technical/s..(this is the most dangerous way of trading ..off course this is my opinion)

Last edited: