General Trading Chat

I dnt trade swing.. only intra and happy with it.. :)

nd I'm sure.. you dnt hv nything in real.. only in ur precious diary :D

nyways.. carry on wid ur prediction brother.. nd all the Best !!!
Okay
Then let it be paper trades, in your words
Whats the problem with you
I am not answerable to you, for my trades

Only looks like my levels are hurting your ego, I feel :D

Asian Paints also appreciated by 50 % in last few months....it was easy to spot this...with so many houses and smart cities and automobiles, paints will do well plus recent drop in crude oil is helping as raw materials are petroleum based. So double engine for this stock.

Smart_trade

Trading it self is not natural Raj bhai !!! as you said many times "a system which suits one person will not suit others !!"

Shared my method for man kind !!! i know many who earn on day trading it is there main only source of bread and butter !!
Even if someone posts his method in details in Newspaper front page...still not even 5 will consistantly trade it because that method is for him and you are different than him....I have shared some extremely good things in TJ which work for me...but most people are systems " collectors" like they collect stamps...they trade for 1 week and 2-3 bad trades and they move to a different surefire system....one system collector told me he has a collection of 5000 AFLs but cannot make money in trading....

You have to find out a method that works for YOU...and that is a hard work...no thread/post or 1/2 a day seminar is going to make you a successful trader...so start working in that direction...dont waste precious time...after 5 years I am sure we will have debate on the same subject.

Smart_trade

I am not sharing my method......as ST bro's says some people are System collector......and it will never ending search.....:D

I 100% agree with ST...........and my signature also tell the real truth......

Last edited:

TradeJoker

Asian Paints also appreciated by 50 % in last few months....it was easy to spot this...with so many houses and smart cities and automobiles, paints will do well plus recent drop in crude oil is helping as raw materials are petroleum based. So double engine for this stock.

Smart_trade
one such stock, MRF ,

year 1985 price was 30
1995 300
2005 3000
2015 33000
2025 3 lac ? Possible? :D

XRAY27

I am not sharing method......as ST bro's says some people are System collector......and it will never ending search.....:D
This is 100 % true Raj bhai !!! some people are system collector/s...and

Suffering with AFLOBIA...:D

kiran_thiru

cloudTrader

Took Banknifty 19000 strike 2 lots of CE at 101 on Tuesday in anticipation of RBI policy optimism.

Today I read that GDP data will be out so booked profit at 265 in both the lots. Maybe it can go higher but my feeling was to take what is on the table.

Never thought that the move will be so massive. I was targeting price for the call to be at around 140 by Monday .

Last edited: