General Trading Chat

XRAY27

Last edited:
every one driving with
money :D
Could not catch Nifty baba today..which given little red ledger !!!:(:mad:
I know, I know.. some members did warn me about it, and I should've been more careful, but today I wiped my capital with JP associates hitting my SL...

Many reasons for trading this scrip, many reasons for today's failure.. mainly it was anxiety today, anxious to end the month in green so failing to stop with small loss..

The reasons being more psychological than technical, please don't come up with "I told you so" :)

Anyway, chai ki larry suspended for the duration, I will back to equities for a while, testing something new. At least not much room on the downside for me.

cloudTrader

I know, I know.. some members did warn me about it, and I should've been more careful, but today I wiped my capital with JP associates hitting my SL...

Many reasons for trading this scrip, many reasons for today's failure.. mainly it was anxiety today, anxious to end the month in green so failing to stop with small loss..

The reasons being more psychological than technical, please don't come up with "I told you so" :)

Anyway, chai ki larry suspended for the duration, I will back to equities for a while, testing something new. At least not much room on the downside for me.
This is the crux which you have pointed out. Most of us here know about your technical skills so anybody with sense will not question it .

I am sure you will overcome this psychological reason sooner than later .. :thumb:

vssoma

i already told you to don't do like the way what you are doing...that's why i trade with NF and Tatasteel....

just kidding....

keep on trying friend...it's all in the game

manishchan

Sad to see.. :( but no worry friend. Happens !! :thumb:

keep trying.. again and again and again... and yet again.. Never Give up on trying to do the right thing !! :thumb:

watch this lil nice vid ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy6bBKu0j4

kiran_thiru

Sad to see.. :( but no worry friend. Happens !! :thumb:

keep trying.. again and again and again... and yet again.. Never Give up on trying to do the right thing !! :thumb:

watch this lil nice vid ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy6bBKu0j4
inspirational video for learners. definitely it will saved in my wardrobe. :thumb:
as learners, your words & this video gives us confident in trading. :)
thanks manish. :clap: