General Trading Chat

I went through the circular again and this is what I could gather:
a. This is for persons/firms claiming to be stock market research analysis/advisors
b. An individual's right for expression is upheld by this circular

In case we have someone among us who solicits business by giving stock tips, then that forum member should disclose his/her/their true identity henceforth. To make this process seamless in future, Dan and I had posted some ways earlier.

It would be good for this forum if there are no recommendations given on buying or selling stocks/index - a personal statement like "I bought 100 shares of xyz today" cannot be construed as a recommendation. To be doubly safe, we can also restrict viewing of stock/trading specific contents to members only - so that this information is not available on public domain without proper authentication/password protection.

That is all.. Good Night!

manishchan

Manish !!

I never care for levels...as far as i remember i have only posted charts till now...

Anyways till TRADERJI deside in the direction of SEBI circular and update new rules of forum...i will not post any charts...

Thanks for SEBI as it reduced my work !!!;):D
Yes XRAY.. totally agree.. i hv always seen ur post wid some charts and/or reasons... U r one person who has been consistently posting charts nd trying to help others ! Plz continue d good work ! :)

From Dec 1, only registered analysts can give recommendations: SEBI

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...-give-recommendations-sebi/article6643934.ece

Time to short google and facebook :D
Not only that....Traderji traffic is going to affected big time.
thats s gud decision
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...-give-recommendations-sebi/article6643934.ece

That's a super doper clever decision and will keep this forum much more clear in the future compare to the past, as action can be token against any tip providers which do not have an license they can prove to the admins here and will have to pay for the advertising here in the forum in the future. Super :clap::clapping::thumb:
Manish !!

I never care for levels...as far as i remember i have only posted charts till now...

Anyways till TRADERJI deside in the direction of SEBI circular and update new rules of forum...i will not post any charts...

Thanks for SEBI as it reduced my work !!!;):D
I will also take rest......I was started posting God/Torpedo....call to reply TIPS star/paid GURU....I also thanks SEBI......:clap::clap:

I don't have certificate and I don't want certificate.....I already says in disclaimer I am TMA chief........ (Tukka maaro Association).....:rofl::lol:

lemondew

Technical analysis is allowed I think.......as stated in point 8

“research report” means any written or electronic communication that
includes research analysis or research recommendation or an opinion
concerning securities or public offer, providing a basis for investment
decision and does not include the following communications:-
(i) comments on general trends in the securities market;
(ii) discussions on the broad-based indices;
(iii) commentaries on economic, political or market conditions;
(iv) periodic reports or other communications prepared for unit holders
of mutual fund or alternative investment fund or clients of portfolio
managers and investment advisers;
(v) internal communications that are not given to current or prospective
clients;
(vi) communications that constitute offer documents or prospectus that
are circulated as per regulations made by the Board;
(vii) statistical summaries of financial data of the companies;
(viii) technical analysis relating to the demand and supply in a sector or
the index;
(ix) any other communication which the Board may specify from time to
time;

lemondew

Anyway lets see how it goes over here... in read only mode and general talks for the time being . Nothing related to security

Last edited:

XRAY27

Last edited: