General Trading Chat

DSM

Hopefully an upmove tomorrow. However on 4H as well as daily charts, both Nifty and BankNifty have formed a hammer, but it is not a green candle where the close would have been higher than the open. That would have been very bullish signal signifying that weak hands were shaken off, and the bulls managed to tame the bears overcomming all the selling pressure. We have had 4 continuous days of lower close (LL) preceding today's close after almost 7 months since Jan. So expecting a positive open/start considering the long bullish tail in the final hour which means insitutional buying and closing of short positions....

kya hua bhai logon
No post since since last 8 hours.

Anyway
Anyone looking for a big up move in NF and BNF, tomorrow.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
```Pablo Neruda,
Spanish poet
Nobel Prize for Literature in 1971
His Poem:

"You start dying slowly"

You start dying slowly ;
if you do not travel,
if you do not read,
If you do not listen to the sounds of life,
If you do not appreciate yourself.
You start dying slowly:

When you kill your self-esteem,
When you do not let others help you.
You start dying slowly ;

If you become a slave of your habits,
Walking everyday on the same paths…
If you do not change your routine,
If you do not wear different colours
Or you do not speak to those you don’t know.
You start dying slowly:

If you avoid to feel passion
And their turbulent emotions;
Those which make your eyes glisten
And your heart beat fast.
You start dying slowly:

If you do not risk what is safe for the uncertain,
If you do not go after a dream,
If you do not allow yourself,
At least once in your lifetime,
To run away.....
You start dying Slowly !!!

Love your life Love yourself...```

Was there any indication yesterday on the charts that the market is reversing in the short term to upside ?.Long back I had shared a technique called TD Point Reversal which is very accurate in pointing out likely reversal.

Yesterday of 2:45 bar in nifty future on 15 min timeframe gave an indication that the market is reversing to upside atleast in the short term.Once we have this indication,then we can look for a good entry and stoploss on shorter timeframe like 3 min.I have found this technique very good in pinpointing the reversals most of the times.But use it as a reversal indication and not a trading system.People interested can go through this method in my "Thoughts on Swing/day trading" thread.This is one technique which I always keep in mind while trading.

Smart_trade