General Trading Chat

Da !!! Many charts are missing from many threads and pdf of that threads are only alternative !!! my thread of D and S lost its relevance with that :( it may due to external image sharing we are using..
Yes that time I used to upload on Imageshacks.The site deleted all previous charts .Pdf will have the charts preserved.

ST

candle

Da !!! Many charts are missing from many threads and pdf of that threads are only alternative !!! my thread of D and S lost its relevance with that :( it may due to external image sharing we are using..

right u r xray, external site may withdraw anytime and we will loose all those charts.....forever !!! Traderji should allow image hosting for its users to avoid this. Hope ST da help here.....

wisp

Same post,but I think charts are missing. But the post describes the technique.Apply that to yesterday's 15 min chart and we can see the reversal.

ST

ST Da,
In this 15 min chart of yesterday, are we looking for close above -4 bar?

amitrandive

Was there any indication yesterday on the charts that the market is reversing in the short term to upside ?.Long back I had shared a technique called TD Point Reversal which is very accurate in pointing out likely reversal.

Yesterday of 2:45 bar in nifty future on 15 min timeframe gave an indication that the market is reversing to upside atleast in the short term.Once we have this indication,then we can look for a good entry and stoploss on shorter timeframe like 3 min.I have found this technique very good in pinpointing the reversals most of the times.But use it as a reversal indication and not a trading system.People interested can go through this method in my "Thoughts on Swing/day trading" thread.This is one technique which I always keep in mind while trading.

Smart_trade
NF 15 min

XRAY27

Draw that line from the close of the highest close in last 4 bars.That is the green bar ( marked as -4 in the chart) closing .NF closed above that in 2:45 bar.

Same way you can see the downside reversal also at top .

ST

XRAY27

Draw that line from the close of the highest close in last 4 bars.That is the green bar ( marked as -4 in the chart) closing .NF closed above that in 2:45 bar.

Same way you can see the downside reversal also at top .

ST
Da!!! Got it !! Thanks for correcting