General Trading Chat

wisp

My Images posted in 2009 with tinypic.com are still alive.
yes I think tinypic.com has been very good, most of the images posted from long ago still exist there. I wonder if imageshack deletes images even if we have an account there ?

deba72

Bharat Forge Q1 net tanks 38% and Stock is up 4% ....market pta nahi aajkal kaise chal rahi ha..
I have met few big traders in my life who don't even have television in their office..neither do they read any pink newspaper..

Point is, a trader should always look at three things only : 1. Price. 2. Price. 3. Price.

Just my two cents.... This is what I try to follow.. but still can't do it everytime..have to improve...

Thanks for the kind words VJAY, it gives me greatest happiness when a trader uses any technique shared by me and makes money.Happy to be of help to any trader to improve his trading with whatever little experience I have accumulated over the years.

ST
Sir, could you share the link to the thread where you have explained this technique and you other methods

thanks

Sir, could you share the link to the thread where you have explained this technique and you other methods

thanks
Wisp has shared the link above. The thread you have to read patiently as good posts are scattered all over.

ST

rjshem

Most of losses in trading occur during sideways and good profits in trend phase it is same for intraday swing positional whatever ones system of trading is .so earnings in trend should always be higher than what u lose in sideways to trade sucessfully.this can be achieved consistently once u lose the fear of losing. some recent threads(suri,marimuthu,etc) trying to show same for traders here. Hope atleast some will capitalise.

vikas2131

I have met few big traders in my life who don't even have television in their office..neither do they read any pink newspaper..

Point is, a trader should always look at three things only : 1. Price. 2. Price. 3. Price.

Just my two cents.... This is what I try to follow.. but still can't do it everytime..have to improve...
You did not get the point...i was just being sarcastic..