General Trading Chat

I believe this image was missing.

Thanks
rip07
Correct.Here we see that the lowest close in 4 bars before the pivot high is a close of bar marked as -3 .

This technique works in all timeframes from 1 min to daily and weekly tf charts.In 1 min reversal could be for 10-15 points ,in daily it is normally a swing reversal.In 15 min it is a short term reversal atleast but trade able reversal.

ST

Last edited:

VJAY

Correct.Here we see that the lowest close in 4 bars before the pivot high is a close of bar marked as -3 .

This technique works in all timeframes from 1 min to daily and weekly tf charts.In 1 min reversal could be for 10-15 points ,in daily it is normally a swing reversal.In 15 min it is a short term reversal atleast but trade able reversal.

ST
This technic of ST da :many more he shred with us: does wonders in any time frames...I used it in my BNF swing trades to exit positions earlier which helped me a lot... its greatness of ST da he shared most of experiences which he got years of trading with us...great ......

Thanks for the kind words VJAY, it gives me greatest happiness when a trader uses any technique shared by me and makes money.Happy to be of help to any trader to improve his trading with whatever little experience I have accumulated over the years.

ST

XRAY27

Thanks for the kind words VJAY, it gives me greatest happiness when a trader uses any technique shared by me and makes money.Happy to be of help to any trader to improve his trading with whatever little experience I have accumulated over the years.

ST
Great Words !!! Da !!! you always rock

Actually I had taken a trade on this yesterday but instead of posting where I bought and how cleverly I bought and how much money I made etc which helps nobody, I thought of reminding about this technique which will be useful and anyone can use it with definite rules.

ST