General Trading Chat

lemondew

Xray,

Thanks for the thread. Not posting there as dont want to create confusion and interrupt flow. Just added volume multi at price . I got more or less same levels in ami usin VAP multi. Is time factor levels better compared to vAP multi.
Thanks

lemondew !!!

I just started MP and VP thread to share my little knowledge on this !!!

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Draw that line from the close of the highest close in last 4 bars.That is the green bar ( marked as -4 in the chart) closing .NF closed above that in 2:45 bar.

Same way you can see the downside reversal also at top .

ST
ST sir, posting a chart of tatamotors in reference to TD point reversal, here Tatamotors was in a downtrend. Then a big bullish engulfing candle which also forms a pivot low, followed by another bullish candle that takes out the highest close of preceding 4 candles (from mpl) i.e candle no.3.
my question is whether the setup is correct as per your description?

XRAY27

Xray,

Thanks for the thread. Not posting there as dont want to create confusion and interrupt flow. Just added volume multi at price . I got more or less same levels in ami usin VAP multi. Is time factor levels better compared to vAP multi.
Thanks

lemondew !!! MP is useful for both intra/swing..but i do watch both as volume is key for swing and positional.. it will come after due course in the thread !!! now just introducing MP terminology in the thread !!! but you can post there also no issue for me