General Trading Chat

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
ST sir, posting a chart of tatamotors in reference to TD point reversal, here Tatamotors was in a downtrend. Then a big bullish engulfing candle which also forms a pivot low, followed by another bullish candle that takes out the highest close of preceding 4 candles (from mpl) i.e candle no.3.
my question is whether the setup is correct as per your description?

Should be since if u count from the top (around 519) there are 9 consecutive down bars with closes lower than previous 2nd candle close and then we have 9+14 =23 approx bars down to your big red candle marking end of the sequential or whatever. ??????.

rip07

Should be since if u count from the top (around 519) there are 9 consecutive down bars with closes lower than previous 2nd candle close and then we have 9+14 =23 approx bars down to your big red candle marking end of the sequential or whatever. ??????.
Dear Amit, can you please elaborate with chart your explanation.

Thanks
rip07

Last edited:
ST sir, posting a chart of tatamotors in reference to TD point reversal, here Tatamotors was in a downtrend. Then a big bullish engulfing candle which also forms a pivot low, followed by another bullish candle that takes out the highest close of preceding 4 candles (from mpl) i.e candle no.3.
my question is whether the setup is correct as per your description?
Marking is correct. This reversal did not work well. In such cases market makes another ( possibly lower) bottom and then reverses from there.

Smart_trade

wisp

Marking is correct. This reversal did not work well. In such cases market makes another ( possibly lower) bottom and then reverses from there.

Smart_trade
ST Da, Good morning. you had said this was effective only when there has been some good move. In the TM chart, we have a big upmove followed by some gliding, is this supposed to work even in this chart?

ST Da, Good morning. you had said this was effective only when there has been some good move. In the TM chart, we have a big upmove followed by some gliding, is this supposed to work even in this chart?
It would have triggered the end of drifting down correction and upmove to resume. It did not give good reversal yesterday...is it reversing today ? The stops in such a case is a pivot low or the bar 0 low.

ST