General Trading Chat

I think no one is annoyed with our little chit chat overhear & thanks for your knowledge sharing.
This kind of sharing is allowed...we are not predicting the market, not giving targets, taking trades on disclosed logic and not giving any exact trade levels to boast about profits made, it is sharing of trade mindset which will help other traders, (how much money is made or exact levels benefits nobody)....so nothing wrong.

Smart_trade

Ashok Leyland break down Yesterday day low 89.2 touch 88.15 -&- break above Yesterday day low touch 90.5
Bhel open above Yesterday day High 140.45 touch 143.5
(forgot:eek: to mention it’s my strategy for the day for scalping)
could you brief a little more on you strategy. may with two examples, one which meets your criteria and one which doesn't meet your criteria.

Thanks

HappyLife

could you brief a little more on you strategy. may with two examples, one which meets your criteria and one which doesn't meet your criteria.

Thanks
I have coded something for myself in metastock which give signal when this day high & low is imp ( can act as a good support & resistance area).
And yesterday recommendation not made by me made it’s the signal I simply note it down on an excel sheet.

VJAY

I will give an example of todays trade....we opened gap up and the the market was unable to hold the first candle low....after it broke the low, we were in sell mode as the bigger trend is already down...so we sell on a small white candle (9:50 or 10:18 candle) and keep a stoploss at 9:45 candle high. Then market went sideways and did nothing for 30-45 min and finally broke down...during this 30-45 min traders mind starts playing games ( like it is not breaking..so shall we take small profits or a scratch trade ?? etc) but finally it broke down as expected and we got a good profitable trade...( all Nifty Fut 5 min candles)

Same happened yesterday too...

Smart_trade
This kind of sharing is allowed...we are not predicting the market, not giving targets, taking trades on disclosed logic and not giving any exact trade levels to boast about profits made, it is sharing of trade mindset which will help other traders, (how much money is made or exact levels benefits nobody)....so nothing wrong.

Smart_trade
Thanks ST da for sharing this mindsetups....still far far far..... away from you.....its help a lot to us atleast come closer behind with you :)
Thanks a lot
Am still waiting for 1st trade :)

john302928

Nifty- 8498 could be a breakout point for 50 points upside from there minimum. Please let me know your views

Nifty has ED in 1 min chart with breakout as 8498

john302928

Hindalco is going down like crazy.. any news ?
Hi TP, It looks to me like we are in wave 5 and this wave 5 looks like developing expanding ending diagonal. If this is correct then the fall will take it under 160 and then reverse upside one last time before it starts its short to medium term correction

john302928