General Trading Chat

Vipul_84

Very good post XRAY! Great words. Till we dont trust our systems, we still keep hunting even after 250 years in markets :lol:

Vijay !!!

Below words i read every day ,before start of trading, it is not my work but found useful for every trader!!! most probably it will give you the answer !!!

ap*

So bn is tanking with good news also. That's not a great sign. I just exit my 8200 calls in bn for a decent profit wondering if I should stay away from expiry trading some bn puts seems tempting to buy and hold 18500 pe until 18520 spot isn't taken out.

Hi, Guys Gm.

Is it advisable to keep profit targets for each day/week/month. ?

Markets are uncertain so should we keep targets?

No not advisable....... My advise is that, don't fix profit targets for each day/week/month......instead of that what ever market gives you at the end of each day/week/month that should be your profit target and you should be happy and satisfied with that....but for this, one condition is must that you should trade with your method(whatever method you use) very disciplined and strictly.

HEM

Last edited:
i wanted to ask a question about income tax.. when do we actually fill it?? by march end or August -September end...
Kitne crores declare karne hain bhai Vikas ??

If no Audit,then we have to file by July 31 and if audit is involved then Sept end.Advance tax to be paid from time to time.

Smart_trade

Motabhai to speak at 1:30pm regarding Jio (the free period is ending on 3rd Dec). Sure to cause volatility in the market.

I will be watching "Bhabhiji" :D
After the free period coming to an end, Rel Jio 4 Gsim was available at the mobile telephone shop where I recharge my mobile phone.

Soon we will have some good offers from Rel Jio. As many fokat users will drop out of the network.

Smart_trade