General Trading Chat

Re: UPI - Unified Payment Interface - Experiences, opinions, advice etc.

Timepass sir,

This post of your appears as being posted in " UPI - Unified Payment Interface - Experiences, opinions, advice etc." thread. But when I click on this thread, your above post is not there. However, it shows up in "General trading chat" thread:D
Jugaad :D :D

What do you think the likely outcome will be?? I hear that even if people vote to leave the EU, it cannot be done so as italian constitution doesn't allow for it i.e both houses have to approve leaving EU. Right?
the voting (referendum) isn't regarding EU or € but for the Italian constitution

cloudTrader

By running free offer for such an extended period of time, they are putting the brand value at risk. It will be difficult task for them to put Jio back in the 'aspiration set' of the consumers.
Even I was thinking on same lines. This might turn out to be self defeating if the services do not come up of the mark soon.

The call drops are down to 20% from 90%, and coming down further. I guess this excuse of unfair practices won't wash now.

Maybe they have extended the free period because the competitors too are coming out with lucrative offers.
Yes exactly this excuse will now be distant as the %age will go down more.
Airtel , Vodafone & Idea in particular are bringing in good offers. Lets see from January what happens as Airtel has already hinted for far more aggressive offers from January.

I'm using Jio sim on phone for 3 weeks now. Inside coverage I get maximum 2 bars and most often 1 bars. So coverage inside is not that good. Speed also barely goes to 6-7 mbps tho my location is in the excellent coverage area according to their app. Phone calls sometimes take 2-3 attempts to get connected. As a user I became bearish on RIL soon after using it for some time. I was expecting the extension at December end but not this early. Anyway I've bought puts. I think it is going to be the another flop adventure of RIL.

I hope I'm briefly right (till my puts become highly profitable) and wrong in the long term so that we each can enjoy high speed cheap internet. :D
I think I too need to look at buying Puts. :lol: The network is still far from being at par of other players as reports coming in are to be believed.

Actually Idea is doing something dirty. In Delhi, they are selling new SIM giving 1GB 3G data at Rs. 45 !!

The problem is, the network is 2G. You don't get 3G network on Idea in Delhi. Thank God, they have 3G in Gujarat :)
Even I was thinking on same lines. This might turn out to be self defeating if the services do not come up of the mark soon.

Yes exactly this excuse will now be distant as the %age will go down more.
Airtel , Vodafone & Idea in particular are bringing in good offers. Lets see from January what happens as Airtel has already hinted for far more aggressive offers from January.

I think I too need to look at buying Puts. :lol: The network is still far from being at par of other players as reports coming in are to be believed.

cloudTrader

Actually Idea is doing something dirty. In Delhi, they are selling new SIM giving 1GB 3G data at Rs. 45 !!

The problem is, the network is 2G. You don't get 3G network on Idea in Delhi. Thank God, they have 3G in Gujarat :)
In UPW circle as conveyed by a friend of mine ,under USSD code Idea is offering 10GB @ Rs. 249 as per user usage history. The speed there also is quite good. The representatives are making calls and offering novel plans which are otherwise not available online or at telecom retailers.

Hahaha good then. After the Greeks and the Brits, I thought even the Italians want to leave the EU.
I think majorities of Italians would vote to get out but they (govt.) won't let us vote for that... specially the Euro it has been a disaster the only one that gain-benefited from it was/is banks/fin/money men :mad::mad:
:D