General Trading Chat

very interesting thanks guys.... :)

what time is it there? (New Delhi) I think you are +5 from me (Italy)

therefore your market it is open and you are trading...
Hello Dom,

Its nice to see you here. Welcome!!

But want to know what is your interest in this forum and in Indian Markets? Just curious. Do you trade ? If yes than which markets ?

Happy trading

Hello Dom,

Its nice to see you here. Welcome!!

But want to know what is your interest in this forum and in Indian Markets? Just curious. Do you trade ? If yes than which markets ?

Happy trading
Hiya thanks for the welcome

I ended up here by chance... I was looking for a new forum this came up .. as it was in English I didn't realized was about the Indian market... then I looked a bit around and I got involved to see how many nice members and threads-posts there is here so I quite like it ... NoviceST + AJA made me at home (thanks again guys :thumb:)
yes unfortunately I don't understand your market and some of the posts short language (abbreviations)

I have been trading in USA for many years now as I am a scalper that market got a high volatility and it is just right for me (+ many others I suppose)

So there is a short story to your question.... if you all don't mind I will stay here a bit longer then decide if it is worth to open my scalping thread ...or maybe become another Indian traders ;):lol::thumb:

lemondew

On hourly timeframe we broke the lower high of 8161. So now again we are at the square. We were on an uptrend. Would it be sideways between 8250 and 8050 now Or we are sliding down from here. Todays low has held till now.

the odd that we are going to go higher than 8200 from here in next 3 days? High odds or low odds from here from technical analysis point of view.
Any1 ve any thoughts share pls
Our anticipation was correct. No prediction as we were just alert to changes. Not

It was followed by a pullback and a sideways on 23 , 24. Break of 23 high and holding above indicated a slow uptrend in which we are. Today seems to inside day of yesterday.
hourly chart

Last edited: