General Trading Chat

ap*

After riding a good wave of the bn longs I have finally decided to buy some puts for the month end expiry whilst I continue holding the futures longs. I feel like we maybe close to the top of this present run. On a few factors that I track like option chain and vid either a correction or atleast a cool off is around the corner.

pannet1

After riding a good wave of the bn longs I have finally decided to buy some puts for the month end expiry whilst I continue holding the futures longs. I feel like we maybe close to the top of this present run. On a few factors that I track like option chain and vid either a correction or atleast a cool off is around the corner.
hi ap*,

i am just missing real sharp needle top to signal the end of the trend. may be like you said we go down till GST and then come back up for another breakout and climax.

climax are always exciting :eek:

ap*

hi ap*,

i am just missing real sharp needle top to signal the end of the trend. may be like you said we go down till GST and then come back up for another breakout and climax.

climax are always exciting :eek:
Sir I'd like to believe that every top we form , short term or long might be different. If the index forms a needle top every time it corrects then a lot of people end up making money. Which works against the concept of going in the path of least resistance and max pain. The way longs are being built and talk about 9000+ and new highs is floating I don't see either happening anytime soon or atleast before a consolidation. The general euphoria now is of a bull run. That should change again before the next bull run :D