General Trading Chat

Anyone holding Biocon ? This scrip is up 150 % in last 1 year and 11% from Budget day....running on full steam.It is at its new lifetime high today.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

travi

Merger talks about two Co in news about ACC and Ambuja Cements which has triggered todays rally in both stocks.

Anyone holding Biocon ? This scrip is up 150 % in last 1 year and 11% from Budget day....running on full steam.

Smart_trade
Yes sir i'm holding, entered after the demonetization low and added more after it crossed previous all time high.
if i'm not wrong, this company is not like a regular pharma company. it is more into bio-science with less dependence on US approvals for their products. Syngene International is also a subsidiary of biocon.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Merger talks about two Co in news about ACC and Ambuja Cements which has triggered todays rally in both stocks.
Both are already big companies i think..Merged entity will be a giant..:D Mergers ka season chal raha hai kya?

travi

Both are already big companies i think..Merged entity will be a giant..:D Mergers ka season chal raha hai kya?
By merging they can reduce a lot of operating cost overheads but I don't know if it improves organization efficiency.
Idea's case could be exceptional bcos of Telecom Circles but cement isn't like that.

Yes sir i'm holding, entered after the demonetization low and added more after it crossed previous all time high.
Good....I bought Biocon around Rs 450 on studying last years good results and a TV interview of Ms Kiran Mujumdar Shaw in which she outlined growth prospects of this company.It pays to keep our ears and eyes open,absorb new information,process it and act on it while investing.:)

Smart_trade

vagar11

Good....I bought Biocon around Rs 450 on studying last years good results and a TV interview of Ms Kiran Mujumdar Shaw in which she outlined growth prospects of this company.It pays to keep our ears and eyes open,absorb new information,process it and act on it while investing.:)

Smart_trade
ST Sir,

Is it a good point to enter now or should wait for correction ? Any other in pharma sector that looks good to you.

I am currently holding Asian Paint, HDFC bank and Bajaj Finance in my investment portfolio.