General Trading Chat

ap*

Et now poll with regard to the number of people that feel that there will be a rate cut tomorrow looked really scary. When more than 80% of market participants are this sure of an outcome it means they are either long or bullish. That makes me feel that there's no rate cut happening and we can expect a further downmove. Meanwhile I'm on a long straddle. Either side is fine just stating my observations.

Et now poll with regard to the number of people that feel that there will be a rate cut tomorrow looked really scary. When more than 80% of market participants are this sure of an outcome it means they are either long or bullish. That makes me feel that there's no rate cut happening and we can expect a further downmove. Meanwhile I'm on a long straddle. Either side is fine just stating my observations.
Rate cut is almost a given. Question is how much he going to cut. Token 25 bps point will not matter much.

Some economists saying that rate cut may not come as we are still in potentially inflationary environments and banks have already reduced their lending rates.So Gov would like to hold back rate cut.....in case rate cut comes,it will be 0.25%

ST

Sunnyraj

Guys, whenever I tell someone that I'm a trader in capital market, they ask "Do you run a bolt "? and my usual answer is "No, I trade for myself with my own capital".

I been asked this several times, mostly by people who don't know much about markets. I never tried to find out what it meant.I am assuming they mean by people who are sub-brokers and those who trade on behalf of other's money in return of some fixed percent returns?

Am I right ? Koi is mystery ko solve koro pls:lol:

Guys, whenever I tell someone that I'm a trader in capital market, they ask "Do you run a bolt "? and my usual answer is "No, I trade for myself with my own capital".

I been asked this several times, mostly by people who don't know much about markets. I never tried to find out what it meant.I am assuming they mean by people who are sub-brokers and those who trade on behalf of other's money in return of some fixed percent returns?

Bolt was a short form for Bombay stock exchange Online Trading system when BSE introduced its online trading.For NSE it used to be called NEAT.

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower

St sir told abt bolt, then only i came to know now.. hehe. That means those who r asking u they are very knowledgeable... Most ppl i met they know only about brokers..