General Trading Chat

praveen98

Innocent trader Mr Gupta wanted to make few lakhs using 5 paise optons in last 5 minuites..
Aise innocent agar na phase to hum trader log kamayaga kaise? :confused: :lol:
He is not innocent Headstrongji...He is ignorant of STT trap....If another trader makes money then no problem, that's part of game, but govt. is making the money...that is why this petition...:D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
He is not innocent Headstrongji...He is ignorant of STT trap....If another trader makes money then no problem, that's part of game, but govt. is making the money...that is why this petition...:D
Signed the petition...

Can't stop making fun after reading the world "innocent" :lol:
pahele to itna lalach buri baat hai...not innocent..

Bank Nifty trading at 20211....20200 Puts expiring today trading at 51 ? Why ??
Selling it with SL of 71.........

ST

headstrong007

ST Sir, it was always under 20200 and closed at 20150 levels. Mostly b/w 20100 and 20150 2nd half.
You must be looking at BNF chart :D:D:D
I think he thought today expiry of bnf future too..in the days weekly options expiry sometime we forgot it is not monthly expiry..

I think he thought today expiry of bnf future too..in the days weekly options expiry sometime we forgot it is not monthly expiry..
No, I knew that only options are weekly not futures in BN but weekly seems to be a different kettle of fish.Messed up in thinking...

ST

headstrong007

No, I knew that only options are weekly not futures in BN but weekly seems to be a different kettle of fish.Messed up in thinking...

ST
I saw some friend used to look both future and option chart in last few mins of monthly expiry to sell some options.. did the same thing unknowingly in weekly expiry as old habit..
When I saw it was future price, I thought may be same thing..:)