General Trading Chat

pratapvb

Dear Pratap,
Whats are those lines used for S & R ?
blue is from 60min and green from 240min (4hrs)

it is trailing 2 bar but ignoring bars that don't make a higher close in a rally or bars that don't make a lower close in a decline

Post #51050 at 12.28pm (image deleted now) ……. of SBIN 5min TF …..
there a buy signal in that image at 11.30am ……. happy feeling ….. to see myself right live in TJ :p (but that’s not my intension)

oops forgot I have never been wrong with my analysis in TJ :D
Bhai what is the frequency of your posts.

Why not increase it.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
IMO
you are ballooning the price (conversion) issue out of proportion, without knowing (or knowing but) the calculations.
Jab crude USD 150 hoga to tab aapko sab ko pata chal jayega..:D.. thora diraj rakho bhai..
By that time USD INR over 80+ for sure..even 90+ ..USD INR 40% increased in last 4 years..make that in calculation..Add Excise Duty and Additional VAT,Commission to Petrol Pump Dealers..:lol:
Remember..In India, we are paying more Taxes than the Cost of Obtaining Petrol Fuel..

Jab crude USD 150 hoga to tab aapko sab ko pata chal jayega..:D.. thora diraj rakho bhai..
By that time USD INR over 80+ for sure..even 90+ ..USD INR 40% increased in last 4 years..make that in calculation..Add Excise Duty and Additional VAT,Commission to Petrol Pump Dealers..:lol:
Remember..In India, we are paying more Taxes than the Cost of Obtaining Petrol Fuel..
Ha ha
Yesterday you were calculating USD at INR @70 or even 80
and today at 90+
why not 100 - 120 :D

Your post seems more of politically motivated rather on facts

BTW, I know total taxes are more than the cost of fuel
Nothing new.