General Trading Chat

Ye local broker kya hai HEM Bhai? Zerodha/Fyers in Bangalore. Finvasia in north somewhere. Icici in Mumbai. Are you talking about a next door local sub broker like sharekhan/motilal oswal?

Yes local main sub broker but not franchise...........but i have an account with some discount broker's also.........;):)

HEM

ncube

Reliance ,Pharma and Tech will lead the recovery....financials will take a back seat for some time now......TCS is above its buyback
price.

Smart_trade
I have slightly higher exposure to pharma and currently this is the one lagging behind in my PF...PFIZER,SUVEN,PEL & GLAXO are beaten black and blue..only SUNPHARMA & SANOFI are holding. Tech looks strong maybe due to weak rupee.

I have slightly higher exposure to pharma and currently this is the one lagging behind in my PF...PFIZER,SUVEN,PEL & GLAXO are beaten black and blue..only SUNPHARMA & SANOFI are holding. Tech looks strong maybe due to weak rupee.
Tech I will soon book profits...all guys moving out from financials and getting into tech so soon it will become heavy.Sector rotation will catch up there.

ST

Why is Rana Kapoor forced to step down? No answers still from any of the parties. Is something cooking which we don't know, or is it simple over-reaction?
Some hidden NPAs which were not reported.

Smart_trade