General Trading Chat

There was a good interview of Deven Choksey of KR Choksey and he said the valuations were excessive and now as the stocks are corrected, he is buying Bajaj Finance.....happy to see that I am not the only buyer in Bajaj Finance at current prices.;):)

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
There was a good interview of Deven Choksey of KR Choksey and he said the valuations were excessive and now as the stocks are corrected, he is buying Bajaj Finance.....happy to see that I am not the only buyer in Bajaj Finance at current prices.;):)

Smart_trade
vivek is with you Sir. ;)

ncube

Saw this tweet yesterday, depicts the current situation very nicely. In the last 15 years the number of stocks at their 52 week low was always inline with nifty downtrend. However this is the first time there is clear divergence and major stocks are at 52 week low but Nifty was going up. In coming days I think mean reversion will happen with either nifty catching up with stocks or stocks catching up to nifty...Personally I dont think there is much downside left unless the situation becomes 2008 .:)

Last edited:

ncube

Smart_trade
Sir, I am holding both Bajajfinsv & Bajfinance (down 7 & 12 % from my Avg buy prices)...Its frustrating to watch the PF down..but historically all good stocks have lead the next rally...If no rally by year end I will be having my first red year in 7 yrs:)