General Trading Chat

Verde

Tick the box, click proceed and they send the number (whatever it is OTP, TOTP, TP) by sms.

Nuvama does not even ask for authenticator. When I login with my pass, I get an sms with a number to type into the software to complete login.

travi

Tick the box, click proceed and they send the number (whatever it is OTP, TOTP, TP) by sms.

Nuvama does not even ask for authenticator. When I login with my pass, I get an sms with a number to type into the software to complete login.
You use Nuvama frequently?
Any pros /cons, what kind of trading platform do they have

Thanks

Verde

You use Nuvama frequently?
Any pros /cons, what kind of trading platform do they have

Thanks
Their software TX3 is excellent.....demo is on utube
Few times there was a login issue but CC is always avaiilable on phone.

I'm only on fo, for stocks ask Pradeep.
They are Edelweiss one of the oldest broker. True VFM at 10 per trade, but 300 per yr compulsory for dmat. No hidden charges.

They are good. I use their mobile trading app & I am finding it very convenient. Plus, I have a pre-paid plan so I can do some real quick scalps when required without worrying much on the charges.

There is one issue that I have highlighted and I think is still not fully resolved. The specific issue is how the average price is calculated when multiple orders are executed for a single stock. The present software takes the price of the last executed order as the price, and this is used for all calculations of P&L and charges.

Last edited: