General Trading Chat

Raj232

members, is there any website that gives price alerts for mutual funds ?

Rediff money has it and I have put in some alerts over there, but there are many MFs they don't have :)

Valueresearch.in has it but this feature is available only for premium (paid) members @Rs.5841 per annum.
You might have to track the underlying index .e.g CNXIT or CNXPHARMA for the IT and Pharma sectors respectively. .. and set alerts there.

In case on Bond funds, it rarely falls (seen it only during RBI meetings) .. else it is a straight line upwards.

1701076698340.png

Guys, I am likely to visit the Finbridge Expo at NOIDA this weekend for 2-3 hours. Any suggestions about what to look for, what questions to ask etc. ??

https://finbridgeexpo.com/

Nish

As was expected in some prvs chart BN dwindle down towards 43350 / 43250 area !

But 43120 may be a strong support, should we expect a bounce from there ???

Q marks represents a disclaimer to do your own study ! :)

Anyways, a Proper SL is a good habit !
So an expected bounce came from around 43300 odd zone ! :)

NOW:

No personal position - just waiting for a proper trade !

But would be happy if ( BN cp=43845 ) come down towards 43200 to 43440 zone or much better if 42800 is re-visted again to form a double bottom !

Not a reco - pl do your own study !

Nish

Banknifty puts are trading at a discount to the spot. I wonder how much higher the index is going.

View attachment 49979
Was away from the market, but after-noon took a time-pass Hero-Zero trade in BN 44500 CE !

And lo and behold !
It turned into a jackpot Hero Profit Trade !
Just a pure Luck !

But frankly , Personally enjoy short trades - quick and easy profits , Most of the times ! :)

As I said , Prefer short trades ! :)
Yeah. Me too, prefer 1 minute trades.

BTW, I would like some insights in HeikinAshi candles. There is plenty of literature available on the net, of course, but some personal insights and observations, some do's and don'ts would be nice.

Nish

Yeah. Me too, prefer 1 minute trades.

BTW, I would like some insights in HeikinAshi candles. There is plenty of literature available on the net, of course, but some personal insights and observations, some do's and don'ts would be nice.

Dont know why an expert lie you are asking this and hope you are not pulling my leg ! :)

But anyways , since as per BN intra charts I knew BN would be weak below 44444 , so I was waiting for any large HAshi candle engulfing some last 5 - 10 small candles in BN 44400 PE 1m chart.

And when I saw it happened , I took the risk , since the option premium was very small !
Thats all ! Here the large candle principal worked !

Now:

Does BN is expected to behave as per the chart ???
Not a reco, Pl do your own study with proper SL !

In N , personally dont see much upside abv 20199 , so should it be buy on dip or N will be in uncharted territory abv 20300 ???
Pl do your own study !

Attachments