General Trading Chat

Nish

As was expected in some prvs chart BN dwindle down towards 43350 / 43250 area !

But 43120 may be a strong support, should we expect a bounce from there ???

Q marks represents a disclaimer to do your own study ! :)

Anyways, a Proper SL is a good habit !

Attachments

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
Do buy one share of TCS since they have announced a buyback!!

The concept of purchasing one share is as follows:
The company will prioritise those shareholders who have the fewest shares, to be specific, one share.
The current share price is Rs 3,500.
The buyback price will be 4200 Rs.

Raj232

I don't know what's my play, I am too new to MFs, just feeling my way out.

I am buying MFs through 3 different websites - Finvasia, Groww and Mobikwik. The funds in Finvasia go to a demat account, while those with the other 2 go to SoA. But I am unable to get a consolidated report of all my holdings, specially in xls format.

Also, since most of my funds in in IDCW plan, I would like a consolidated dividend / reinvestment report.

The problem is that while Finvasia has very good reports, it does not redemption of fractional units. Then their platform is very tedious. You place the order either through shoonya web or mobile, make payment through the mobile app, and check the reports in investwell app. There is no track of orders in transit i.e. you have paid but the allotment has not happened.

Groww and Mobikwik are very easy to operate but there reports are nothing much. It's as if they don't understand the customer requirements at all, and are not bothered much about it.
Have you checked CAMSonline for consolidated MF report

https://www.camsonline.com/Investors/Statements

Raj232

Raj232