General Trading Chat

Verde

@travi , members, I am unable to open an account with mfuindia.com because my bank does not have MICR code. Wrote to them. Received only automated response.

What to do ?
Disgraceful. :eek:
What are you doing with a bank that doesn't have micr? Time to move on.

For keeping any long term holding you need a bank too big to sink.......either ICICI or HDFC.
HDFC does a lot of underhand stuff, I wouldn't touch them with the shitty end of a barge pole, go with ICICI. :up:

Disgraceful. :eek:
What are you doing with a bank that doesn't have micr? Time to move on.

For keeping any long term holding you need a bank too big to sink.......either ICICI or HDFC.
HDFC does a lot of underhand stuff, I wouldn't touch them with the shitty end of a barge pole, go with ICICI. :up:
Ha Ha. They do have one, visited the Bank and found out. Actually 2 branches have merged and I couldn't find the MICR for the new (merged) branch.

Now MFU wants me to upload the Bank statement of last 3 months in .jpg format. How to do that ? It is a password protected pdf 16 pages 12 MB !!

travi

Ha Ha. They do have one, visited the Bank and found out. Actually 2 branches have merged and I couldn't find the MICR for the new (merged) branch.

Now MFU wants me to upload the Bank statement of last 3 months in .jpg format. How to do that ? It is a password protected pdf 16 pages 12 MB !!
Open pdf in Adobe, then use windows print to pdf(MS print driver etc)
Or use smallpdf.com unlock

After that compress file using smallpdf

Open pdf in Adobe, then use windows print to pdf(MS print driver etc)
Or use smallpdf.com unlock

After that compress file using smallpdf
Did all that. Printed with print to pdf, it EXPANDS to 15 MB, then compressed with ilovepdf.com it compresses to 12MB

But they want a jpg :(

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
Did all that. Printed with print to pdf, it EXPANDS to 15 MB, then compressed with ilovepdf.com it compresses to 12MB

But they want a jpg :(

Please use this first to unlock your pwd protected pdf - https://www.ilovepdf.com/unlock_pdf
and then once its done then you can use this link to convert your unlock pdf file into jpg - https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_jpg

i hope this is helpfull!

travi

Raj232

Supreme Court has granted relief to Adani Group in the Hindenburg case. It has refused to transfer the case to SIT.

SC asks SEBI to complete probe in 3 months.

The power of this court to enter the regulatory framework of SEBI is limited. No valid grounds were raised to direct SEBI to revoke its amendments on FPI and LODR regulations
Thanks for followup up and keeping track of this case.
I guess another 3 months means next hearing on 5th April..