General Trading Chat

Raj232

@travi , members, I am unable to open an account with mfuindia.com because my bank does not have MICR code. Wrote to them. Received only automated response.

What to do ?
which Bank is that.. ? all Indian Banks have MICR :oops::oops: .. hope it is not some Swiss bank account ;);)

Thanks for followup up and keeping track of this case.
I guess another 3 months means next hearing on 5th April..

Yeah Might be!!

Levels update on Adani Enterprises chart

The news-induced spike above 3,150 on Wed seems like a probable bull trap. Signs of a potential trading range, next support comes in at 2,765ish.

- shared by SEBI RA, Vipul Ramaiya

Raj232

Today marked the first significant action, even though i'm posting Flip since last week. US indices have made same pattern, so working case is currently selling (or profit booking) but correcting.

In TD, today is nifty 4th day since flip
That means we need another 5 days (to make it 9) for it to flip again ...

Raj232

Zhongzhi Enterprise Group: Chinese shadow bank files for bankruptcy
A major Chinese shadow bank has filed for bankruptcy on the grounds it was unable to pay its debts.

The struggling group reportedly told investors in a letter in November that its liabilities - up to $64bn (£50.6bn) - had outstripped its assets, now estimated at about $38bn.
On Friday, a Beijing court published a statement on the social media network WeChat saying that ZEG's "assets are insufficient to pay off all debts, and it clearly lacks the ability to repay in full".

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-67890633