General Trading Chat

Intermediary would involve charges / commissions correct ..?
Too early to say, but it is good for placing the orders. You must be ready with your basket/ list of orders and the folios with the various funds. They you can place the orders and pay for them in one go, no waiting for OTP from different places and multiple UPI transactions.

I wonder how I can invest in my Finvasia demat through mfuindia. Placing MF orders in @Finvasia is really painful.

Also, I don't know how to get a snapshot of all my MF investments. Even mfuindia does not seem to have it. Everybody guides you towards CAMS CAS. That report is incomplete and in pdf form.

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
Too early to say, but it is good for placing the orders. You must be ready with your basket/ list of orders and the folios with the various funds. They you can place the orders and pay for them in one go, no waiting for OTP from different places and multiple UPI transactions.

I wonder how I can invest in my Finvasia demat through mfuindia. Placing MF orders in @Finvasia is really painful.

Also, I don't know how to get a snapshot of all my MF investments. Even mfuindia does not seem to have it. Everybody guides you towards CAMS CAS. That report is incomplete and in pdf form.
Hy can u please tell what kind of pain or issues you are facing for placing orders in MF through shoonya ?? cuz m planning to do so with shoonya itself

no charges. I dont know why they used that term.

They have option if you want to buy Regular instead of direct fund, then you can quote the RIAs # before purchase.
They mostly seem to have the Regular option only. Very few funds with direct option.

1704974493543.png