General Trading Chat

Sorry. Not promoting. When I tried to enter 100000 lots app was not blocking. Just wondering how this is possible. I guess it is nonsense. Youtube has absolutely no limits to nonsense. SEBI will have to step in.
Even if someone doesn't make money trading they can always start a trading blah blah channel.

Last edited:

travi

Sorry. Not promoting. When I tried to enter 100000 lots app was not blocking. Just wondering how this is possible. I guess it is nonsense. Youtube has absolutely no limits to nonsense. SEBI will have to step in.
Even if someone doesn't make money trading they can always start a trading blah blah channel.
its ok, wasnt expecting sorry. but such an old member should know all this is useless :)

Nish

Can ( N = 22220 ) there be probability of weakness below 22080 and a good fall below 21850 ???

Till then sideways to positive ???

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !
As expected, N slipped below 22080 and 21950 minus was quick !

07Mar 21500 PE doubled from 20 to 45 in a jiffy ! :)

But would be much better if N cp=22030 stays below 22000 and catch the range 22000 to 21500 and below.

It would be a good oppor for quick profits !

Not a reco, Just a thought !

View strictly for STUDY PURPOSE !
Pl do your own study with proper SL !!

Raj232

Raj232

closing at DL on both indices trapped the morning longs.
For banknifty Feb month is closing at the monthly lows. .. even Jan was not a great performance in Banknifty.
Banknifty should have been at the 48,200 level .. but currently at 45,963 .. just this morning we had 46,754