General Trading Chat

Very often we get pullbacks after setup 9 and CD13, BN down significantly
It has come a bit early. I expected 23800 / 52000 to be breached before any significant retracement.

According to the Hindu Calendar, the month of Asadh begins today and the Shukla Ekadashi is on 16th July, when the auspicious dates are far and few in between for 4 months (Lord Vishnu goes to sleep or something).

travi

Not sweet news but as per TD, BN yest was CD12 and today CD13(in progress). Extreme bull moves occur in this phase but from tomo until a bear candle i'd be cautious with carrying long positions.
This is TD Sequential count (the TD thread). So once CD13 is printed, the Sell signal is printed.
But it doesn't mean today is last day. (so signal is printed)

The upmove is considered ok for green Eod candles, (close > prev close), so the day there is red candle (c< prev close) it confirms the sell signal and one will close longs/open shorts
BN printed sell on Thu and was immediately followed with bear bar so caution on BN, its a strong reversal.

Not sure if it's genuine/fake...

Kya hai yeh? :confusedd::confusedd:
I don't think since discount broking began, I have incurred this much in brokerage cost in my personal acct in all my years of trading, combined!

Last edited: