Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Re: Going With The 60min Flow!!

Satya,

Do we need a close above the pivot or below the pivot to get into a trade? As far as my understanding goes, by Saint's teachings, it has to just break(plus some room) to get in/out/reverse a trade!!!
Plz correct me if I am wrong

Regards

Hi MB
yes i think if we close above pivot then its more confirmed .....

we may have differnet situation at the time of break out

1- We may have GaP Up/Down from the pivots
2-we may have a toping tail Pivot break out
3- we may have a break out closes above the pivot
4-we may have a break out like we open above the pivot then closes below the pivots

Most importanty if we consider that close above pivots are confirmed then some time next bar kills like it negate all the move by the break out bar

Again if you want to confirm the break out by the closing basis then you may miss the WRB at the point of break out if it happens

what if we have a topping tail break out we are out considering as a false break out and wait for next bar closing basis ( coz we afraid this may not repeat gain) and it turns out to be WRB

again right now i m doing buy just above pivots ...
if it a GAP then wait for 5 min if it breaks out to upside then go long if it a 60 min higher pivot break out but in this case risk is higher as SL is bit far away

So waiting for saints veiws on break outs

A charts attached and waiting your comment

regards
Satya

Last edited:

Satyen

Satya,

Today the Stop got hit, but according to giving it some room, it got saved... But how much room to give I never understand!
Say on 5min one is doing Intraday then how much room? In 60min how much room, daily how much?
Please clarify!!!

The doubt is for everyone :D
Please give your views
Saint your comments and teachings on this would be of a grt help! :)

Regards
yes same problem facing me too :D in this case i wanted it to be 4800 as in june future ... again i think june future did not went below 4800 and recover to 4870 levels i dont know whaat is the price after adjustment

saints veiw awaited

but Saint some where said he is not doing nifty future trading as 60 min flow
but i think if we removes the GAP days then its nice method to trade

regards
Satya

I get chart from icharts.in they dont provide future chart all in cash

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,
What are the monthly/qtrly charges and how is there service? What is the time lag (between price updation on Odin etc and updation of their charts). Also, you said they dont provide Future....not even Nifty futures?
Please also let us know can you insert any formula/system in their charts...for example any AFL formula which can work on live chating.

Thanks,
Rakesh
ps: I somehow managed to lose the backtest result that you had asked me to provide. I will work on it again and fwd to you definitely over the weekend.

Satyen

Hi Satya,
What are the monthly/qtrly charges and how is there service? What is the time lag (between price updation on Odin etc and updation of their charts). Also, you said they dont provide Future....not even Nifty futures?
Please also let us know can you insert any formula/system in their charts...for example any AFL formula which can work on live chating.

Thanks,
Rakesh
ps: I somehow managed to lose the backtest result that you had asked me to provide. I will work on it again and fwd to you definitely over the weekend.
Ok thank you its not a urgent need as you were talking about this so got interested to see the report ,, even i dont know how to back test mechanicaly:D

sanjay and rakesh will PM u about icharts dont want to discus in this thread

Reagrds
Satya

Still holding the longs......JPA stops triggerred and reverted at 222.7

That is -10.8 pts...

Saint

So far:SESA Short = +115,ABAN Short=+10,JP long=-10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.