Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Live discussion Saint's - 60 minute flow

Most welcome my friend....

Our SAR was 24th HOD and as we took that off in first 5 min bar,we will reverse to long at first 5 min bar's high + f .There is a reason why we are not considering PH formed on 25th for reversal. Will clarify in the evening as it requires a long post.

Happy Trading...

Smart_trade
I am reproducing my answer to a querry from our Satyen on similar point in another forum.. This is done to save time and avoid duplication of efforts.

Satyen,

I agree with you that the point shown in your chart has all the necessary conditions of PH
(Except the new low not made) .But while doing flag correction we have seen that in flag correction,the inside PH gets broken and gives a wrong reversal. We also saw that all pivot highs are not worthy of reversal.

Coming back to the current pivot situation,We had a downmove from high of 24th lo the low same day and now we are experiencing upswing…This upswing could be a new uptrend or a correction of the downmove we had. I would not like to bring different methodologies here but the correction of the downmove can go as high as 99% of the downmove ( called a flat correction) and in the process it will trigger a false reversal. But if the upmove exceeds the high of 24th high,then that correction possibility is ruled out and the upmove is a new uptrend and we have to reverse to long.

From the above you will find that keeping SAR at 24 high is the correct place to reverse.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Today, what is the entry point and exit points for you in miniflow?
I will try to post a NF miniflow chart in miniflow EOD thread. You may have a look in that thread .

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Add triggered in Nifty Future above High of first 5 min bar + add f

SAR Low of the day -f

Smart Trade

thanx vineet ..

but there is no gap today..can't understand reason for that...
hope STda explain it later

vineet
Not on gap rule vineet,but 10:00 bar low is a PL after 11:00 bar was completed.It had broken the high of yesterday by 10:30. Posted little early ,assuming that 11 bar will not break 10 :00 low and 10 :00 low will be a PL

ST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.